Tecnicil – get TV involved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  georgia banks 7 years, 11 months ago.

kelly it is not tecnicils fault that prices have dropped

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    kelly walsh

Hi I am new to this forum. I have read the reviews and we should fight back. I am one of the clients who signed cancellation contracts due to ill health and was assured i would receive funds. Tecnicil are not to be trusted and i dont want other people to suffer. This company needs stopping in their tracks. I think together we have the power to get a TV programme involved like holiday homes from hell. We also need to go to the press about this company. Vila verde was shown on place in the sun with Cheryl baker. She looked at this resort and if i remember rightly was looking at investing. I am sure we cabn get Cheryl to back our cause. We are certainly not being heard at the moment but i am sure if TV, press etc get involved we will be amazed at how quickly they turn things around. Please contact me on 07854 909978 if you wish to get involved with really getting things changed. We cannot allow anyone else to buy from this untrusting greedy company who care about no one but themselves.

k m walsh

But it is certainly Tecnicil’s fault that they finished 3 years late, the specifications are inferior to those in the promissory contract, outstanding health and safety issues remain unresolved, the development is badly run and Tecnicil treats their clients with contempt. Not sure that taking them to court would do any good since they don’t respect their own perfectly legal contract.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.