Sambala visit

This topic contains 145 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  ulluvator 9 years, 1 month ago.

Just read it too uluvator.
    A very comprehensive overview of all 3 sections of the project. It has certainly answered a lot of the questions raised this past few months, and was reassuring to me, and lets hope all other owners.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • Replies
    ulluvator

Hi all

One of the moderators on Sambalafriends have come back from a visit of the site and basically blown a lot of the so called informed from a friend posts out of the water.
    I will not cut and paste it over to here as if you guys are actual investors then you can either go to ,or join up to the site,and yes i am feeling kinds smug at the moment.
    Also Hannah i have been asked to ban you after the post you sent earlier but i am willing to give you another chance as long as your posts are constructive.

sean quinn

Yes he got back a the weekend but has not had time to tell me all as he is away working.

The resort had several owners there holidaying while he was there.

They are also taking bookings from the locals for weekend breaks just to give staff training.

There are starting to take outside bookings from 1st December when bars and shops on site will be open.

Will let you know more when my mate has time to tell me but things seam to be up and running.

A few other people have been out recently.

sean quinn

The above post from 2008 so let’s not get too excited just yet, we have been here before, no to mention the very positive tsog report just before the ipo

funny these great reports when money is needed

before you have a go, yes I’m sure this time it’s different!!!

sherpy

Fair enough Sean, however, what do you actually think of the report itself. Did it give you any reassurance for example, based on what has been written this past few months on here and the other site?.

sean quinn

Obviouly I can’t read the report, so I was merely generalising that over the years positive visit have been reported making all kinds of claims that have then proved no to be the case.

I think individuals will often see what they want to see both good and bad. Each investor will have different motives to report on something and ignore others again both good and bad.

In the past I have bought into such reports only for a totally different picture to emerge

Ultimately it may be (again just speculating as haven’t seen it) be good news for village construction but it will be a long time before I’m convinced re VDS. My own situation with build 18 months away is still longer than when I bought in the first place. Like I have said before they have never maintained a build for 18 months so I don’t see it being different this time. The only thing that will change this is a change at the top otherwise more mistakes will be made.

I am however pleased for village owners if the report is positive as despite what is suggested too often I want investors to get what they want whatever that may be and don’t wany anyone with the exception of Dominicto lose anything.

If it is good news for you and others great. My champers will remain on ice

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello Ulluvator,

I find it very funny you are posting here about what you post in the other forum… does this make sense ?
    No it doesn´t – so please either post it here as info or stop posting here.

Also, please could you stop giving internal informations about who you ban or not in your forums, it has nothing to do here.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

smiffy

Daniel, I dont think he meant any disrespect to this forum. The general subject of the lengthy posting made by a visitor on the other site is of real interest. It would be wrong to cut and paste the thing without permission. Perhaps, the poster in question could put the info on here himself. It was encouraging due to the posters background in the engineering field as it concerns the build and foundations, which have been discussed a great deal on here and not in my opinion wholly accurately. On the subject of Ulluvator talking about people being banned, I think he has been very accommodating considering the remark made about him which is perhaps one of the worst things you could fling at someone. How would you feel if someone accused you of being what Ulluvator was called by Hannah?

smiffy

p.s. Hannah made the remark on this site not the other one.

sean quinn

So again an unknown engineer happened to be out there and then happened to be a visitor on the SF site, surely I have misundertood something here.

ulluvator

Thanks smiffy,maybe daniel should read the posts more carefully before commenting!.

sherpy

Sean.
    Please read your personal emails.

sean quinn

Thanks Sherpy it was in my filtered mails

hannah1

ulluvater

When were you given the authority to ban people from this forum?
    very surprised to read Daniel had to remind you who is the moderator on this forum.

ulluvator

So not even an apology from you,fair anough.

ulluvator

Daniel,after the unprovoked attack on myself by Hannah1,i have given her the chance to redeem herself by posting constructive posts.
    Not only has she not done this but by her last post,has still attacked me.
    By rule 3 i want Hannah1 banned from this site for the foul things she has insinuated about myself.

Mark

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.