Ponta Bicuda

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yelki 13 years, 2 months ago.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can play cricket. Optiontrader is looking for teammates. There are quite a few people on here that have bought on Ponta Bicuda including myself, so hopefully we can share experiences over the next couple of years. Did you buy via Savills or from vergilio at their recent roadshows ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    yelki

Hi – hope I can join your forum as what looks like the only female! We’ve bought a Casa Grandi in Ponta Bicuda. We haven’t been out to see it yet. However, we’ve owned property in Spain for around 14 years and have decided to move out of Spain. Reasons – the times we want to go (usually not the height of summer) are never completely warm enough for us and as the pools tend not to be heated the kids tend not to use them much. I think that CV offering reasonably guaranteed warmth in our cooler months and the potentially direct flights (from Manchester to Praia by the time Ponta Bicuda is up and running) are great selling points. It’s not a weekend destination but then that’ll put off all the “friends” you suddenly have when they know you’ve got an overseas property! Casa Grandi is more an entertaining house with lots of room for family and friends if required. The 10 x 4m pool is a great plus. We had been considering a house in Spain recently in a similar environment at 3 times the price but with 3 times less space plus a pool of only 7x3m!

Look forward to hearing about people’s experience going forward.

yelki
    Quote:
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you can play cricket. Optiontrader is looking for teammates. There are quite a few people on here that have bought on Ponta Bicuda including myself, so hopefully we can share experiences over the next couple of years. Did you buy via Savills or from vergilio at their recent roadshows ?

Bought through Savills. I can’t play cricket and can’t even get to grips with the scoring! However, both my son (currently 11) and my husband play – so no problem with teammates. They also dive so hope that side of things develops in time.

optiontrader

Yelki:- Welcome to the Ponta Bicuda property owners. We look forward to seeing you late 2009/2010, having a drink in the square watching the cricket.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.