Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Sambala property owners Forum Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  astocks60 9 years, 4 months ago.

Hi All,
    Sorry I forget to post the high cleaning fees???

Cleaning services 5.713 What cleaning fluids are they using?? Do the cleaning fluids continue gold or diamonds? They must do at these prices?

Another ripoff?

Wages cost are very low. Dominic at least told me the truth Sambala would make lots of money on the resort fees?

I for once will agree with you on this Dominic?

Tony

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    astocks60

Hi Glynman/Dominic,
    You guys are getting desperate today? How many times do fools like you need telling asking or meeting Dominic/Sambala is a complete waste of time. I think Sean is intelligent enough to make up his own mind without wasting his time listening to the latest golf bs from Dominic? Don’t you think we all haven’t tried talking to Sambala and even meeting the clown that runs the Sambala circus, namely Dominic?
    Whilst you are at it Dominic it’s time to make up a new profile since your last plant/lapdog has been found out.

Bring me justice AAG. Justice is long over due.

Tony

sherpy

Tony.
    Got your email, Thankyou.
    However, the last one I sent you was IN CONFIDENCE and you chose to ignore that confidence, so I won’t be replying.
    You and me are one of the same mould Tony. Pasionate for Sambala, but in a different way. You chose to tell a 3rd party who I was when asked (or perhaps volunteeered the info) and that means that you are as selfish as the rest and only bothered about whats in it for you, so no more chats I am sorry to say.

sean quinn

And we all need to know this because??????

All about you again Sharpy – nothing to do with Sambala yet again

No one cares about you battle with KK and now Tony

Stick to the issues

astocks60

Hi Sherpy,
    Don’t dodge SFO’s question. I’m an interestor that want’s answers and if possible justice against Sambala? What I never understood Sherpy was you over the top defence of Sambala? However if Sambala have promised you or your possible company Triage Hospitality Ltd a deal then that’s some thing completely different? We know that Dominic at Sambala sometimes invent names and come on here to defend Sambala. I never understood your defense of Sambala in light of all the questions being asked of Sambala. However if Sambala have promised you and your possible company Triage Hospitality Ltd a deal or contract if the complex ever opens then I thing you have been rather underhand and not honest with the rest of us on here?
    We are still waiting for you to either confirm or deny if you have ever worked for Sambala or been promised a contract with Sambala?

Tony

sean quinn

For the record Glyman

I have just had the most brilliant three weeks with my wonderful one year old daughter, given the choice of spending time with her or listening to golf spin – no contest.

That said there is every chance Dominic and I will be meeting in the near future.

That said – the forum is where I believe you get more true answers, however hard some make it seems otherwise – so I would rather hear second hand from certain people that stick to the facts than forst hand from someone that has repeatedly lied to me and everyone else. Wouldn’t you?

The only investors who have been told teh truth by Sambala have then been guided down a certain path.

Not sure why it has to be me or why the answers cant be put in writing to respond to my repeated emails – oh wait a minute I know exactly why!

crazydude

If you clowns think this self vindicated forum is the best place to get true answers, then the Dirty Dozen have no hope of moving forwards in life….i feel sorry for you weirdos that spend all Bank Holiday weekend glued to the CV24 website…just shows what sad miserable lives you must lead. KK You sold out, what has any of this got to do with you

astocks60

Hi Crazy,
    If my post prevents one new investor from buying with Sambala. Then I will be more than happy? If Sambala had treated their customers like any other company instead of misleading and conning their investors, delivered the village on time, instead of four years late. Then I won’t feel it necessary to warn other potential investors not to invest with your company Sambala?
    Sambala only has themselves to blame for this? However over the years everyone apart from the man of the moon has been to blame apart from Sambala?
    I don’t think Sambala have ever heard about customer services and keeping the customer happy?

Tony

glynman

Sean

I look forward to the report after your meeting with Dominic.

You can then let us all know what the answers are first hand.

Bring me sunshine

karlking

Glynn you mean the same Dominic that has lied to you all from day one!
    The same guy, who will not entertain any questions to do with the Accounts and where the money has gone?
    The same guy who keeps telling everyone the crack in A Block has been Professionally Repaired, yet refuses to give any details about WHO repaired it?
    The same guy who NOW tells EVERYONE the VS Phase can be finished with only 50% of the moneys, yet forgets they have had 50% of the money so far! Yet refuses again to tell what has happened to the first 50%!

I could go on and on and on, about who you now think asking a question and he’ll give you the TRUE answers you look for!

Get a life Glynn, you go and sit and listen to his crap all day long, if you like, others have better things to do than listen to Fairy tales! Sambala has been found out for sure now!!

astocks60

Hi KK,
    A good post KK. Sean don’t waste your time. You won’t get answers to any difficult questions such as the independant audit or survey.

Tony

george

One of the last times I spoke to Dom I was told this and that and promised an engineers report that would explain why I was billed for infrasructure before my plot was even touched (something to do with levels having to supposedly be raised). Guess what? nothing productive materialised from the conversation.

I particularly liked the story I was told about how one of the Praia twin towers was already built with investment banks already moving in and what a boost it was for the island. I later found out they haven’t even started building yet. The man is a fantasist.

Tell me, what is the point in wasting a phone call to someone who cannot give a single honest answer?

Sean has already posted replies on here from Sambala. One of these stated Sambala already had enough money to finish the resort. A subsequent one admitted this money was actually all the future stage payments yet to be received. They make it up as they go along but obviously don’t keep a database of it all as its never consistent.

Crazydude, back from skiing, hope you stick around and maybe offer something constructive and informative other than name calling.

glynman

Ok so you guys don’t believe it is worth talking to Dominic.

Can you therefore tell me where first hand information is going to come from.

If no one is prepared to speak to Sambala then what is the point of you all constantly moaning about them. You can’t get answers if you don’t ask them questions.

And before you say anything there is no point in us so called Sambala lovers posting answers as no one believes what we say. It has to come from some one like Sean or similar

Bring me sunshine

sean quinn

Glyman

Unlike several posters, I endeavor to refrain from using the dirty dozen label

By someone like Sean???? I assume you are again refering to this unfair and insulting label.

I am an investor just like everyone else. Who simply wants answers to questions, surely like everyone else.

I will be happy with answers, dont really care who they are from.

Bring me professional respect

Why does it take a meeting, why not reply tpo correspondance like true professionals, then the answers would form the basis of a meeting to discuss.

While correspondance is ignored, what hope is there that a time consuming meeting would be any different. Dominic needs to respond efficiently to said emails.

You seem to be well informed perhaps you could address the questions

astocks60

Hi Sean,
    I’m in the same boat as your goodself. I’ve resent my emails to Sambala including Dominic. Since the previous ones and the ones before still remain unanswered. Sean spend time with your family and don’t waste your time and money going to see the clown Dominic that’s running this circus. You won’t get answers to any difficult question. Sambala never reply to difficult questions. Why? I assume they prefer verbal replies since they can then be denied at a later date? Customer service has never existed and is just a word. Customers are just fools to be screwed from time to time!

Tony

glynman

Sean

I meant no disrepct to you but by having a meeting face to face I feel you get a better idea whether the answers are true or not. Would you not agree.

And by the way I do believe emails should be answered out of proffesionalism and the fact they have not done so only lets Sambala down.

Bring me sunshine

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.