Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Sambala property owners Forum Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  astocks60 9 years, 3 months ago.

Hi All,
    Sorry I forget to post the high cleaning fees???

Cleaning services 5.713 What cleaning fluids are they using?? Do the cleaning fluids continue gold or diamonds? They must do at these prices?

Another ripoff?

Wages cost are very low. Dominic at least told me the truth Sambala would make lots of money on the resort fees?

I for once will agree with you on this Dominic?

Tony

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    ulluvator

Stog there wont be more flights to cv untill the site is open.

john henry

I’ve decided it isn’t even worth responding to these idiots who are happy to refer to themselves as the Dirty Dozen. Dirty Dickheads more like!

No one else but these idiots read this crap anyway. They turn everything into a moan & then move on to the next moan, doing nothing about the first one! Sounds about right idiotstocks keeps moving around from country to country who’d want him as a neighbour for too long. Brazil, Nigeria, Mexico, sounds like a real criminal on the run to me. Drug smuggler, who uses all his own stuff, that’d explain everything.

You lot are welcome to carry on with your garbage and I just hope you lose & have to pay for your property in full, as you signed up to, but I sincerely doubt you have the capability too do so! You’ve over stretched yourself & want out at any cost to others, very sad.

sherpy

JH.
    You are making the anti sambala “owners” out to be selfish.
    Surely not?

astocks60

Hi John Henry,
    The biggest idiot on here is you. I thought that all my wishes had been answered when you didn’t post for a while. Sambala do us all a big favour and killer of this latest idiot and lapdog. I escaped from the UK to live in better countries and to avoid having to deal with idiots like you on a daily basis. I don’t suppose you have heard about the BRIC national? You tend to find it mentioned in the high class newspapers and magazines and not in ‘The Sun’.
    The UK is going down hill fast and I can’t say I’m suprised with idiots like you.

Tony

sfo

Dear John

Please go back and continue to con people as TSOG.

OR Nutterswood, the Timsons, Simple”tons

Wined and Dined, how many townhouse can we have Domboy.

stog

sherpy
    How can we be selfish?
    All we are doing is highlighting the dangers of investing with Sambala!
    Its our money we want back not yours, yours is in CONcrete already!

stog

SFO
    Well sussed out again! TB whats the weather like in nutterswood!

karlking

FOR SALE

2 BED APARTMENT
    ELECTRICAL GOODS HAVE A LONGER WARRANTY THAN THE BUILDING
    SUFFERING FROM SUBSIDENCE
    CRACK RUNNING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
    MUST PAY AT LEAST ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE
    FURNITURE 8,000 but COULD RISE TO 30,000 (ONLY 4 YEARS OLD, UN-USED)
    SET ON A BUILDING SITE FOR THE UNFORSEEABLE FUTURE
    RESORT FEES SAME AS AN ESTABLISHED RESTORT
    ELECTRIC, WATER RATES SET TO BE HIGH
    HIDDEN FEES MAY APPLY WITH ROUGE DEVELOPER

OFFERS OVER 140K

sherpy

KK
    And don’t you just love rubbing all the owners noses in it.
    You sold out.
    Why are you still on here?
    Oh yes, for to provide info to all the owners.
    Yes, Right.
    What a sad person you are, taking delight in telling everyone how well you have done out of Sambala, yet tell them what they have is old tat.
    Selfish is one word for you, I know write a number of others

stog

sherpy
    KK`s sold out “I GET IT” JEALOUSY IS NOT NICE!
    worry about the questions he asks ofd Sambala, not him!

stockys
    did he say how they worked these figures out?

karlking

Sherpy, my post above is the SAD REALITY of the situation here! The situation YOU DEFEND! WHY? By your constant praise of Sambala you are saying to investors it’s alright to keep paying in money as all the questions in here are just rubbish and lies!!!!

It will be on your head if investors lose more money! WHY? Just so you can complete on your property!

The questions in here should be answered before ANY More Payments are made! Any Decent Developer would answer any investors concerns, regardless of the numbers asking! EVERY INVESTOR should be made to feel special and treat with respect, as without them, Sambala are nothing!

sean quinn

JH and Sharpy

It is not the proactive and insightful few that came up with the derogatory name.

It was you lot.

Rather than get het up about it we stick to the issues, and leave you lot to throw the mud.

As always the questions are repetitive as a certain few make it personal and circumvent the discussion.

It is you few on here that do not make a contribution, offer any answers, or address any of the so called speculation.

So come on

Has the crack been professionally repaired?
    Do you believe the foundations are sound?
    Do you believe the resort will open on time?
    Do you believe the VDS payments have been used only on VDS
    Do you think the future payments will only be used on VDS
    Do you think faults should be taken up with the builders and not Sambala
    Do you think that the precise nature of warranties should be unveled at handover?
    Do you think the foundations appear in the right place
    Do you think the foundations should e laid witjout a team doing the walls
    Do you think VDS infrastructure was complete in 2008
    Do you think the damp issues are easily solved
    Do you think it is ok not to have anything in place should the resort get finished
    Do you think the government was to blame for the delays.

Come on try some answers instead of insults

astocks60

Hi KK,
    A great post and straight to the point. Sherpy you haven’t told the boys if you have links to Sambala via triagehospitality.com? You asked for investors to email you asking the same question, which I have done? I await your reply? I also wonder why you always defend Sambala after the way they have treated investors? I can understand Dominic coming on here and setting up fake profiles and continually defending Sambala. However I can’t understand any sane person or investor coming on here and defending Sambala?

Tony

astocks60

HI Sean,
    Good questions. Let wait and see what replies you get?

Tony

glynman

Sean

Good points.

Now can you tell us what is stopping you arranging a meeting with Sambala and asking them direct.

Following that you can report back with the answers given. This must be better than trying to get it second hand from others.

And before anyone comes on here and says they won’t speak to you about it. Can I ask that Sean at least speaks to them first with his points. If they tell him face to face the answers or refuse to answer then at least we have it first hand rather than all the rumours going around.

Can anyone find an objection to Sean meeting Sambala. And Tony please not your usual reply.

Bring me sunshine

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.