A lifelong expat, 55, have lived in Brasil (6 yrs.) USA (6 yrs.)and last 15 years in Thailand & Philippines.
Urgently looking for a new place to stay and spend the rest of my years. Thailand has deteriorated so much the last few years and I REALLY want to leave before I become even more miserable and negative.
Not an easy task, it seems. But just came across CV, which was mentioned by a friend as a colorful, still affordable place with nice people.
Here my main points:
– Love the sea, diving, fishing, swimming.
– Love animals & nature, especially dogs.
– Absolutely need internet for daily studies.
– Would love to live near city for amenities, maybe
touristy,as this brings some form of entertainment
and extras for an older, but fit expat.
– Would love to build or rebuild my own little paradise / home.
– Have net disposable income of ca. 5000 US$/mth. and
250’000 US$ for initial setup.Sufficient?
Don’t drink or smoke, ever.
Any help to get this started with your expert knowledge & opinions is greatly appreciated.
Have a great Sunday.
maybe the answer is a little late, but here it goes:
I think it is a really good alternative, and for what you say the islands Sal, Boa Vista and Maio would be interesting for you I think.
Please also read the section here in this portal under “Life”>”Emigrate to Cape Verde”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.