Halcyon-Air: New airline !

Forums Cape Verde – Holiday & Travel Forum Halcyon-Air: New airline !

This topic contains 58 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Daniel 12 years, 1 month ago.

Nice to read this kind of news…

Cailloux

Viewing 13 replies - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Replies
    connorcv

That is all well and good Agent Investor that Halycton have these better prices but we cannot book them from England ! Noone is going to wait until they get to Sal to book a flight to another island in case they are sold out. Agent can you tell us how we can book these tickets from England before we come please. Thank you so much

pete moor

connorcv…

Yeap… those flights are with TACV…

Cheers

pierre

Hi Connorcv
    those are promotional prices and vary netween the 6 to the 10th September so if you aren’t here it’s pointless to book them . next time you travel here let me know and i’ll find out what’s available.

I have a few contacts around here and will help you to book them.

have a good weekend

karen1

You can now book inter island tickets via email with Halcyon Air – fantastic news as they are under half the price of existing fares. Personally I never experienced any problems with TACV at all but they were too expensive. Have Halcyon proven to be reliable does anyone know ? They are operating daily flights to most islands which is good news for people who have not bought on Sal but in other places

jonny

My wife was delayed 4 hours from sal to sao vicente with TACV. They have zero customer care skills, cancel flights, change flight times without informing customers.

TACV are a joke, Halcyon have a huge opportunity to improve the quality of air travel between the islands.

the tiler

hi all can somebody help me find the email address for halycon

the tiler

karen1

Go into their half finished website http://www.halcyonair.com – email address on there. They do reply

next door to my office is a travel agent so i can always find out the best deals available.
    also for those that live here there are nice prices to fly out of CV
    BOSTON 715 €
    PARIS 438 €
    AMSTERDAM 457 €
    LAS PALMAS 276 €
    FORTALEZA 365 €

taxes included, flight only

the tiler

thanks karen

the tiler

connorcv

Thanks Agent. Are those prices single or return ?

return

mizzou

quote:

Originally posted by Agent.investor

next door to my office is a travel agent so i can always find out the best deals available.
    also for those that live here there are nice prices to fly out of CV
    BOSTON 715 €
    PARIS 438 €
    AMSTERDAM 457 €
    LAS PALMAS 276 €
    FORTALEZA 365 €

taxes included, flight only

Hi Agent Investor-

If it is easy, do you mind finding out what a one way fare to Fortaleza runs? And for that matter, if they can sell a one way from Lisbon that would be great too!! I really appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Tom

mib111

Agent Investor
    Can you find out the price and availability of a flight from Sal to Sao Vicente on Wednesday the 3rd of December, returning to Sal on Monday 8th December; and Sal to Sao Vicente Wednesday 10 December, returning to Sal, Monday 15 December and advise how to book either in advance
    Many Thanks for your troubles.
    Man in Black (mib111)

Viewing 13 replies - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.