Down Grade

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  trina crossland 9 years, 3 months ago.

Trina,

The way it seems to work is, you’ll be expected to pay whatever the previous buyer of the apartment paid. If you’re lucky he/she may of purchased in 06, if not the price may be higher. Crazy I know. All the communities are the same, really nice.

s.harrison

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies

Can anybody advise what the Sedum community is like and what they paid for a two bedroom apartment in Phase 1. We have been offered a downgrade from a two bed townhouse and I would like to check the price we have been offerd.

Thanks for the response. Would still like to hear from anybody who bought a two bed apartment in phase 1 to see what they paid. Anybody out there?

hacker

Trina,

I know someone who paid 140000e for a 2 bed in Sedum, obviously for that price it wasn’t purchased in 06.

s.harrison

ajw

We paid €120,000 in April 2006 for a two bedroom, first floor.

Alyson

fabricator

we paid 148500 in May 2007. seems longer somehow. I just wish i’d never heard of cv to be honest, but at least it looks as though we may eventually end up actually owning something. There are thousands around the world that wont
    the invisible man

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.