Cape Verde Accommodation & visa Website

Forums Chit Chat / Forum related Cape Verde Accommodation & visa Website

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blueyonder 7 years, 5 months ago.

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of doing a website for accommodation only and entry visas for Cape Verde. I was wondering if you could have a look and let me know what you think. I have various standards and styles of accommodation on all islands except for Maio (which I am still waiting on). Is this a website you would use/recommend?
    http://capeverdeaccommodati.wix.com/hotels#%21home/mainPage

I have numerous years experience working for the longest running Cape Verde Tour Operator in the UK, unfortunately I was made redundant and have decided to start up on my own as I think the islands have great potential.

Any advice/information you could recommend would be very useful.

Thank you

PS – I am hope the website will go live in the net couple of weeks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    blueyonder

Hi Thought the web site was good, so good luck with your venture you might like to offer self catering as another dimension.

ajw

Very nice looking site and a reasonable price for getting a visa in advance. I agree with Blueyonder, add the self catering option (I do have a vested interest as an Owner of an apartment on Sal, though I don’t rent it out I have a lot of friends who do). 8)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.