block c

This topic contains 611 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  t12gab 9 years, 5 months ago.

please inform

Viewing 15 replies - 541 through 555 (of 611 total)
  • Replies
    jean

Hi All, just had 2 weeks great holiday in Sal,weather fab, but once again we had no water in the swimming pool.The road outside is coming along great the men where working till gone 6 every night and had done loads over the time we were there. Steve and Fiona was there with us and is going to put photos on, also of block D.
    Fabrizio as taken over the management of block A and B now.
    Not much work going on in D block and in my honest opinion they will not be ready for at Least another year.Antonio said that they were getting on with work inside and once the road was done and pumps in they would concentrate on the pool area and all ground floors,but i will leave steve to explain the rest.The wait is worth it and once the roads finished and hotel next door ,also the Hilton is committed to build ,i think it will be great.Jean

j robinson

jean

Forgot to say Christina is now working for Fabrizio ,and we heard that Turinvest office will be moving back to the blocks. jean

j robinson

typical

Hi jean. Glad to hear your holiday was a success. Sorry to press you on this but another year for block d!??! Can you give me fabrizios details as I need to contact him and christiane. Love to see the photos.

typical

Well after seeing the photos I can only say the people that signed the contracts for completion in jan 2012 might be a tad disappointed.

How can they have done so little for so long? My son is not working for them. We need to talk amongst ourselves because in the faint and seemingly impossible hope that they do finish in 20whatever they still are not competing the ownership paperwork for a further two years. Are Turinvest going to be around then? Is the euro? Or Europe? Or me for that matter?

We need to talk seriously about a plan of action and find a decent point of contact on the island who can help.

jean

Hi ,Sorry i have been looking for Fabrizio email,but have missed placed it maybe Dave at Baileys can help,or it was on the forum along time ago.
    Fabrizio nor Christine work for Turinvest anymore.
    You asked Sneeds if we are happy with our apartments
    the answer from us is yes,disappointed with the pool not repaired
    THe were things missing and we were compensated for them , we still have a few small things missing ie set of sheets small towels which Antonio asked us to give him the list.
    Is there no way they would move you into Block C as there is empty apartments,Antonio is the only one in the office since Christine left and is finding it hard so you might not get answers.Jean

j robinson

typical

Thanks for the reply jean. Turinvest have already told us that they have no apartments to transfer. Im going to sal next month booked flights this morning!! So I can really see for myself what is going on. I’ll pop into fab and Christiane who I thought were genuine to wish their venture well and also Antonio for a meeting. I am delighted that you are enjoying your apartment and am so grateful for your posts which really are the only source of information many of us get.

larabee

Hi,

I just want to add my thanks also for all the information you have posted as it is the only source of information at present.

larabee

one john

As has been reported the block is looking fine especially the plants which one of the workers spends time looking after amongst other jobs.More people arriving and more apartments being got ready for handing over. Still no sign of keys for interior doors. Had a chat with Fab and he is working out of his apartment at the moment. His office will eventually be the large one on the left as you walk into the block but as no workers available at moment it is on hold. As you will probably know he, assisted by Christiane ,is now managing A and B and told me when more move in to make it pratical he wants to manage our block.

one john

Have just booked for 11th Jan for one week. Asked Oliver about the pool and he replied that workforce is on holiday and he will update me in January.

jean 1

HI ,block c pool not ready.They are getting us passes to use the Hotels swimming pool.
    CHEZ have you got Turinvest right email address as Oliver answers me.
    info@turinvestimobilia.com.
    See you in Sal. Jean

chez

jean

yes got e mail from him at last

typical
    meeting olivier at baileys at 10am tues 28th if you are around

chez

one john

Get him to buy the drinks ! By the way Tuesday is 27th.

jean 1

We dont get there untill wednesday 28th ,we will meet up with you all in the baileys one night i am sure.Just ask Dave he will point us out.Jean

chez

sorry

meant the 28th

chez

mutters

the six lane highway outside baileys bar coming along well it will be able to land 747 on it soon. Had a nice welcome at baileys thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 541 through 555 (of 611 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.