about visa

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ariminum 7 years, 1 month ago.

  • Post


    I am a Swedish resident (holding a Swedish resident permit) with Chinese citizenship (holding Chinese passport).

    I plan to buy a package trip to Cape Verde from the Swedish travel company Fritidsresor (Fritidsresor.se, the Swedish TUI company).

    Can I get entry visa on arrival? Or do I need to apply for a visa in advance? Is there any official explanation regarding this?


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies

    Hello gothenburg,

    that’s really a difficult situation. I’d suggest you to aks at the ambassy of Cape Verde in Sweden, what to do in your case.

    I think, that’s the safest way, if you don’t like “bad surprises” on the day of departure. 😥

    I think, they will find a solution for you. ❗

    I wish you a lot of luck 😛

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.