Cape Verde Islands

Tuesday 17.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Arresto against Sambala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:16 pm 

HOT NEWS!!!

An arresto is being taken against Sambala to freeze there assets and land in Cape Verde. Well done Jung for breakin the news but I've seen the offical court order. Its confirmed. Been given out by someone in Grepne's lawyers own office. Aint you been payin them either Domboy?

Sambala tried to move the arresto to some duff land Grepne dont even own. Judge said NO!!! My contact in CV has again come up trumps. Can anyone tell me how 2 post docs on ere? I will get it out somehow if no one else can.

Glynman. Looks like U are finally finished. And 2 think U have been askin for more money from punters. Shame on U.

Post subject: Re: Arresto against Sambala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 am 

Thanks for putting some flesh on the bones Marky. I had a hunt around last night and found a blog that also had a lot of information. If you google viceroy and Sambala or put in Sambala investing blogspot you come across a number of links. Also load of stuff about Viceroy, one said they commented construction won't be done on village and vds till 2017 so why Sambala are saying 2014 is a mystery. Wouldn't have thought having your assets frozen speeds up the process but I'm no expert. Seems it is also on the SF site so maybe Sambala are sharing the info in an open and honest way. Are companies allowed to ask for money when they have a judgement over them? Seems strange to me, glad I ain't got a cheeky bill knocking around!!!! Glyman you normally know what Doms up to what is all this about, surely it can't be true but then again surely it can't all be made up again!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm 

In case U thought I was making it up I can now tell U that the court judgement can be downloaded from...

capeverdeinvesting.blogspot.com

Thanks to them for obliging. Now U know the truth about why Sambala have not been able to release deeds. According to the blog there are other injunctions/arrestos on Paradise Beach and Esmeralda. CV investors finally have had ENOUGH.

Next question is - what spin is Domboy going to put on it? Its the only thing he's good at. Shocking!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm 

I think that the only way out is for Grepne and co to be forced to sell 100% to this equity investor and get out while they still have a pot to pee in. I certainly do not trust them, but have only hung around for grim death because I have no option. Investors want it sorted, but there are some on that other site that are in total denial and there are even one or two that get nasty as soon as anyone posts anything remotely negative. They provoke to make people list the historical problems as a back up and then have a go at those people for doing so. One of them is definitely either Dom or Grepne. One seems to know what Sambala are going to say before they say it. Very very suspicious. Apparently, the forum is not the place to discuss the legal matters! If not there then where? So, it is right to sweep everything under the carpet and keep investors in the dark. Some of them, quite frankly make me sick.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 pm 

I keep quiet on there, so not to get jumped upon, (or get banned)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:12 pm 

Why is everything you post marky negative surely if you had money invested here you would want it to succeed . I'm invested here and have kept quiet for along time yes mistakes have been made and yes things could have been done different but now there is a chance to rectify this and have all investor get something tangible for there money.we all have a right to our opinion all the best

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm 

dmb rings a bell! :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am 

dmb ? Dumb Boy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:52 pm 

i thought domboy myself

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm 

To all concerned its not domboy dumb boy or anything else it's my initials I thought there may have been more constructive opinions. This is the reason why I don't normally post on forums .regards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:52 am 

At this important time it's the issues that are and should be the focus. The Viceroy agreement is good, but as indicated in the newsletters yesterday it is only a service agreement. Surely the issue is cash flow and construction so how does this solve the immediate issues. Let's not forget Nowell is still working on his dilapidation report, so 5 star is some way off. Also Viceroy themselves say nothing much will happen before 2017 that is no winter warmer for me. So yes a positive but not the answer to the immediate needs. Newsletters clearly state no new investment, and in fact just higher costs, who knows what the rental arrangements will be...

Regarding the injunction, Sambala announced on SF that this doesn't exist, yet they tried to change what was seized??? So surely it does exist. Also I have heard that they have again appealed it, so why appeal something that lapsed - I assume it is therefore very much in place. Further to this it is widely reported in CV news today that the arrest is very much in place and worryingly BCA have also called it a day. It seems that the arrest is there and is significant so perhaps more questionable info from Dom.
So it would seem an important crossroads has been reached , so Dmb I hope it works out for you, me and all investors but I fear the end is near and we investors will have lost a fortune here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 am 

we all have been well and truly stitched up and you can't understand why we are so negative ,this project is finished

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:40 am 

Dung thanks for posting your views, as investors we have to remain positive from what I have read lots of other developments have gone to the wall therefore those investors now have nothing! At least sambala are still here and are trying to make good and bad situation we all have to remember the terrible economic climate we are in . I feel that some people just want this to fail why I don't know as lots of people have invested life savings etc this for me is straight forward we are still here have a potential deal in place so there is hope! I think the time to throw in the towel is when sambala close the doors.the sambala team have stuck with this and I honestly believe if they were out to con people they would have closed several years ago . Please remember that this is just my opinion. Kind regards dmb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 am 

Dmb I appreciate the Freudian slip with the Dung, very witty.
They are stayers alright but an alternative view would be why would they close up until every last penny has been milked? Don't forget the big salaries and rent being paid. A counter argument would also be what exactly has been achieved in recent years? How many investors have got deeds, how many of those furniture packs have rocked up, how many of those guaranteed rents have been paid I could go on. A service agreement is very different to investment so I'll hold off in the champers and forgiveness just now esiecially with the CV headlines being such a contrast to Doms comments. I do admire your faith, I guess it is good Friday after all so I'll join you in a quick prayer as boy do we need a miracle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 am 

Sorry last post should have said Jung