Cape Verde Islands

Wednesday 16.10.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Djadsall
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 pm 

Long time reader first time writer. This is mainly due to complete fear of using my office comp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by typical</i>
<br />Long time reader first time writer This is mainly due to my complete fear of using my office computer for anything more than Blackjack and Solitairre. I have a question or questions. I have bought an apartment on block d. I have paid everything over. Stoopid thing to do but was commited to stage payments and the pounds went south so thought in for a penny....Anyway I really dont have any idea what its going to look lke inside and out. Sure I've seen the plans and even a few pictures of the building works (are they moving the cranes around to fool us?)but is it gonna be landscapped am I going to be sitting by a pool the size of a bird bath? Has anyone opted out of the furniture package and tried buying local? I must say I bought the FP for an easy life but still think there must be a lot of local products or unwanted imports going cheap. Should I go back to playing Blackjack and not worry?

Also I have not had any promised discount sent back by to me by the devoloper back to my agent. Should i set my solicitor on him or wait and set it off aginst maintenance fees?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:58 pm 

[quote]<i>Originally posted by typical</i>
<br />Long time reader first time writer. This is mainly due to complete fear of using my office comp

Told you I would mess it up[:D]