Desperately seeking…

Início Fóruns Amizade/encontros/cumprimentos Desperately seeking…

Este tópico contém 0 respostas, tem 1 utilizador, com a última actualização feita por  imported_francine Há 10 anos, 9 meses.

A visualizar 1 artigo (de um total de 1)
    Participante

Hello everyone, it’s a new year (happy newyear everyone!) and for a good kickoff and to escape from cold winters, I’ve spent two weeks on Cabo Verde, a great holiday with no regrets except for one; I met someone just briefly on an airport and was too impressed to even ask for an (email)adress or anything at the moment of saying goodye. I wonder if someone can help me trace this person or ideas how to get to the following information. I flew on February 1st with two familymembers from San Antao to Praia, flight 7Z232 at 19.15 pm a flight from Halcyon Air. Upon arrival I chatted briefly with one of the other passengers, I think he is Italian, Spanish or French, in English -to keep things easy – someone that I had spotted already several times before. He was on his way home, we had another week to spend on Santiago. There was a transfer waiting for us so we had to leave.. and that was it and since then I feel, this conversation is not yet over, there was definitely a klick that I would love to explore. I tried to get information from Halcyon Air. There were only four foreigners on this trip, my familymembers, me and him, among the passengers on this flight. Unfortunately Halcyon Air is not cooperating which makes sense, in a way. Does anyone have an idea or by any chance, knows this person or, dear stranger, you are reading this message yourself? The day we saw eachother for the first time, 31 January, was my birthday. It would be the greatest gift to see him/you again….

Tenx for any useful reaction! All the best, Fran (franciniweenie@hotmail.com)
    Apologies for not writing in Portugese!

franny67

A visualizar 1 artigo (de um total de 1)

Tem de iniciar sessão para responder a este tópico.