rwalker3

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    rwalker3
    Member

    I have been told that anyone who has bought an apartment in Block E through the Caribbean D’Europe would not be offered an alternative apartment in one of the completed Blocks by Turinvest. Turinvest believe that Caribbean D’Europe are in breach of contract and may seek resolution through the courts.

    I don’t know what this means for individuals who have purchased apartments through Caribbean D’Europe.

    Your thoughts would be appreciated

    rwalker3
    Member

    Oliver is incorrect.

    Our solicitors advise that they are representing a number of people still wishing to transfer from Bock E to Block D. They indicate that they are representing up to six purchasers which we are one of. They have written to Turinvest stating our desire to move and we await their response. I will advise if there is any movement and hope they accept our proposal

    Ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    Hi

    We are using Antonio Pinheiro Associates.

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    I asked my solicitor for others in the same position as us, he said he was representing 6 buyers but refused to pass on any details. He claims he is on the case but I’m not confident

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    I would be happy to discuss, we are attempting move from block E to Block D but aren’t making much progress. Our solicitor seems to be more than useless !

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    Thanks Typical, I will contact you once my wife recieves feedback from our solicitor. She’s on the case at the moment so we should hear soon

    ricky

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    Hi, I still have an apartment in Block E. It was our solicitor that recommended the change to Block D which he is currently persuing, however, he advises it will be a long and drawn out process

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    Hi Barbara,

    More than happy to remain in contact as we both are in similar positions. Our solicitor hadn’t made it clear that the current exchange rate would have a negative affect.

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    The proposed move was suggested by our solicitor so we haven’t had direct contact with Turinvest…..sorry

    ricky

    rwalker3
    Member

    Hi rugbyandbeer, we also purchased a unit in block E. Due to the ongoing delays our solicitor has advised us to persue a course of transfering our reservation from block E to Block D. This seems to be the route of least resistance as legal action may be pointless.

    ricky

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)