Worldwide Legal Services

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Worldwide Legal Services

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pete brandon 7 years, 9 months ago.

Hi all

Has anyone here dealt with Worldwide Legal Services?

I’m trying to get a refund and it seems they never paid our funds over to the developer.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    pete brandon

I’ve had a reply from OA – see the relevant part below. Does anyone have any idea where I may be able find information on World Wide Legal Services?

I wonder if there’d be any point speaking to the police in the UK? – a crime has obviously been committed.

4.World Wide Legal Services did not forward us the amount that you claim you have paid as down payment or any other amount on your behalf.
    5. World Wide Legal Services was a company integrated in the group Red Hot Homes, which, as you may know, ran into problems; we understand that Interpol has been after them.

Oasis Atlântico is available to officially declare and demonstrate, if need be, that no transfer of funds from you has ever been received, after the reservation fee
    mentioned above.

We understand and sympathise with your discomfort and anger at this situation, but unfortunately there is nothing more that we can do to help you.
    Yours sincerely
    Filomena Falé
    Legal Advisor
    Achada Grande Frente
    Praia – Ilha de Santiago – Cabo Verde
    Tel. (238)2421133
    E-mail: filomena.fale@oasisatlantico.com

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.