We are looking for Business Investment and Partners

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum We are looking for Business Investment and Partners

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johnpereira 7 years, 4 months ago.

EW-Systems, Ltd is very proud to announce the following:
    We are looking to expand our business to Cape Verde and other African (São Tomé, Guiné Bissau, Moçambique, Angola) countries very soon. Therefore, we are seeking nationals of specific countries (in this case Cape Verde nationals) to invest in the new business sectors we have selected. In addition, we strongly recommend nationals from other countries above to contact us at this time as well. The core of business we want to invest is in the 3G and 4G Wireless Network Communications. For more detailed information, please contact me and my personal email address is listed below.
    Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,
    John Pereira
    Email: jgp882003@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    johnpereira

Angelo:
    Unfortunately, we will not forward to you our Business Plan for review at this stage. We will do that in due time and to an appropriate investors or partners.
    We will not compete with persons or individuals. We are in for business and that will be it! Where that idea of yours came from?
    Best regards,
    John

johnpereira

Angelo:

I have read your note below and I would like to kindly inform you that we are not interested in doing business with investors or partners from US at this stage. Perhaps in the future. We are a European Limited company and our goal is to find investors or partners from Europe, Asia and Africa. I will appreciate if you can contact me thru my personal email instead here. Thanks!

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.