visa from Boavista airport ?

Forums Cape Verde – Holiday & Travel Forum visa from Boavista airport ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jepu 11 years, 5 months ago.

Jepu,

it is the same on Boa Vista as it is on Sal. You will need to queue for an entry visa on arrival at the airport. This can take some time depending on how many people on your flight need visas.

Regards,

John Dowling

boavistaexperience

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    jepu

Hello everyone,i`d like to visit Cape Verde but in my country Finland there is no Cape Verde embassy so i can`t get visa from here. I know you can get one when you arrive at Sal airport, but my flight would come to Boavista airport so does anybody know if you can get visa from there too? Thank you in advance, Jepu from Finland

jepu

Thank you John. Also do i have to have a departure flight ticket or if i do not have one on the arrival, will i be denied entering Cape verde. I would like to stay for up to 3 months there but like i said i don`t have departure plane ticket.

jak

Jepu,

I do not think that you will need to have a return ticket. One way tickets are readily available. I have travelled to one island and returned from another on previous visits. The entry visa asks where you are staying and the purpose of your visit, I am sure that the immigration officials will ask you all the necessary questions if they are not sure of the purpose or duration of your visit.

Regards,

John Dowling

boavistaexperience

jak

Jepu,

out of interest, when are you planning to visit Boa Vista?

Regards,

John Dowling

boavistaexperience

jepu

John, i`m gonna go to either Maio, Brava or Sao Nicolau at the end of January for 2-3 months. Those islands seem to be less “touristy” and that is what i`m looking for, some piece and quiet in warm weather. If you have any suggestions where to stay or go please be free to tell me your opinion.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.