Vila Verde Visit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kate everett 10 years ago.

Hi Kate
    I also own a Townhouse so very please to see your positive write up.
    Could you please send me some pics to my email autotechcarfinder@btconnect.com
    Kind regards
    Martin

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    kate everett

We finally got over to VV to visit our Townhouse (on Phase 1) last week and I have to say we were a little bit nervous about it.
    Having visited I would like to say well done Tecnicil. The build and finish quality is fantastic and the landscaping is stunning – it will look even better in a few months. We had a long tour of the complex and came away feeling very reassured. It is credit to the developers that they haven’t rushed VV through and have carried on to complete a really beautiful development.
    I know the Tecnicil furniture pack is expensive but having seen it in-situ I think it’s worth every penny – can’t wait to go back! I do have some photos and I’ll be posting them this week

Kate

kate everett

No problem – will send some tomorrow

Kate

iang

Kate, ditto – we (will) own a Townhouse in Yucca.
    Any photos, news, completion advice etc greatly appreciated.
    At this point, given all the delays, as long a we can get there for Christmas, we will be happy.
    Our email address is inchgoode@yahoo.co.uk
    Did you manage to get the compensation owed to you knocked off the final instalment?

Ian

rugbyfan

Hello Kate

Can you please tell me who the contact person is at Vila Verde so that I can contact them? I want to use my apartment (sedum) during the summer, but I am not sure who to contact.

Many thanks

Paul

kate everett

Hi – thank you for your emails – I’m really sorry not to have emailed any photos yet – I’m on to it.
    My contact there has been Nelson Evora nevora@tecnicil.com

I’m going to try to send out the photos now!

Kate

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.