Tecnicil compensation

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  nj 7 years, 5 months ago.

Has anyone received compensation for late completion!
    Is there a legal proccess to take compensation.

Stog

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
    famguy

I think we are stronger if we do it as a group so if anyone wants to come together to make representations to the foreign office, Happy to co-ordinate for those who want compensation as per breach of contract and did not complete.

It would certainly be very useful to get number of ‘incompletes’, i.e. number of people who paid their deposit (in our case 50% of the purchase price) and never completed due to breach of contract by the developer and never got their money back either.

blueyonder

Hi, Not sure if you are a member of the VVOG (Vila Verde Owners Group) but think if you were then you may be able to contact other people in the same situation as you. Also if you contact NDR in the UK as I believe they are or have represented people in the past and may be able to give you some info.

ajw

There are definitely a few people in the Vila Verde Owners Group that are looking for money back, but only a few, it is primarily for those Owners who wish to be informed about the resort and has a Legal Group (fee paying)that is monitoring Tecnicil H&R and acting on behalf of members complaints.

famguy

I have decided that I am going to see if the foreign office can do something so if anyone is interested, please contact me as they are more likely to listen if there is more of us.

ajw

I will put a message on the VVOG asking the money back people to look on here and get in touch with you.

Famguy, how do we contact you?

empty

Hi there. Let´s clear something up.
    Tecnicil haven´t returned money to anyone on Vila Verde.
    I am still waiting to try and get them to arbitration, which is the only way to get the money back.

peter c

Just to clarify. Owners have received compensation for late delivery, but I’m not aware of anyone who has received deposit or money back.

famguy

I have given my details to the secretary to pass them on to anyone who wants to get in touch

djs

Hi, apologies but I’m new to this site. I would also like to get in touch with other people who are pursuing the arbitration route against Tecnicil. Who is the secretary and how do I get in touch? Thanks

ajw

I am the Secretary of the Vila Verde Legal Group, part of the Vila Verde Owners Group: http://www.vilaverdeownersgroup.com

jmj

Hi

We are new to this forum after trying to claim our 50% back when tecnicil said we were in breach for not completing, with a lawyer where we live.
    Nothing came of it but we are still hoping there is someone we can contact in order to carry on trying to claim.
    Does anyone have any information on who we should contact, or are there any groups we can join who are still fighting for their legal rights to claim their money back.
    We would really appreciate hearing from anyone who can help!

regards
    Jaine

Hi

We are new to this forum after trying to claim our 50% back when tecnicil said we were in breach for not completing, with a lawyer where we live.
    Nothing came of it but we are still hoping there is someone we can contact in order to carry on trying to claim.
    Does anyone have any information on who we should contact, or are there any groups we can join who are still fighting for their legal rights to claim their money back.
    We would really appreciate hearing from anyone who can help!

regards
    Jaine[/quote]

Try: lillianmagero@yahoo.co.uk

rick36

Hi I am new to this forum

We have lost the arbitration.

I have a group of 40 people together trying to sort out this mess

Contact me if you want to join at rick.liz36@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.