Tax

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sammeg 8 years, 5 months ago.

Hi Danial,Could you help us with our taxes.We signed our deeds March 2011 when should we have to start paying them.Jean

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

in this case you should pay this year, each municipal chamber has different payment dates, depends on which municipio you are located. Normally should be between March and June to be paid.

jean 1

Many Thanks for your help. Jean

sammeg

Hi Daniel,hope you can help me.My lawyer went to notary on my behalf on 24th November 2011.I still haven’t received my deeds yet but am worried that I will be liable to pay IPU tax in April.They don’t reply to my emails so I have no idea if I’m correct in thinking it is due or how much I will be expected to pay. Any advice would be grately appreciated.

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

double posting doe snot speed up things. I deleted that one.

In my opinion you will be need pay the annual tax in 2013. But please try to confirm with your lawyer.

sammeg

Hello Daniel,
    Thank you for your reply.I have now received an email from my lawyer confirming,as you said,that my IUP tax will be due April 2013.

Thanks for your help on this matter.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.