Some Neck

Forums Chit Chat / Forum related Some Neck

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jbmcgrath1 9 years, 11 months ago.

I think it’s fantastic offer

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    jbmcgrath1

Original Message

Subject: Fantastic deals on 4 bedroom houses in Orlando
    Date: Tue, March 02, 2010 12:20 pm
    To: bernard@bartrax.net

4 bedroom townhome minutes away from Disney, Orlando yours for as little as $396 a month

Want to own a property in Orlando, Florida but can’t get the finance?
    Would you still like use the property and rent it before the property is paid in full? Well now you can; a limited number of these fantastic 4 bedroom townhomes, for only $145,000, are on offer from the developer. These fantastic homes are minutes away from all the attractions, such as Disney, Universal & Sea World and are fully managed on a private gated development. Ready for use TODAY, you can rent the property from Day One and with attractions on the development such as swimming pool, gym, cinema and much more, why would you not want to own or stay there?

The offer is simple

Purchase price $145,000
    Reservation $5,000
    Deposit to be paid within 3 weeks – $45,000
    20 year developer mortgage of ONLY $396 a month
    And once more once the main deposit is paid you can use the property and rent it to assist in those monthly payments.
    This offer is extremely limited so contact:

James Forrester on +44 (0) 7756 308760 or email james.forrester@mri-construction.com
    to arrange your inspection trip today.

MRI Construction | These properties are by a third party and not MRI Construction. No other offer may be used in conjunction with this offer. These terms are final and subject to availability. This offer can be withdrawn at any time. |
    Email: james.forrester@mri-construction.com

Change email address / Leave mailing list