Scambala?

This topic contains 424 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  terryfryer 9 years, 5 months ago.

hi terry
    two sambala investors have just returned from visiting the site they have taken alot of photos and some videos they are also writing a detailed report on what they found,you have to join the sambala owners group or TSOG you cannot put emails on here so perhaps ring sambala office and they can point you in the right direction

the tiler

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 424 total)
  • Replies
    terryfryer

I have a friend who’s invested a lot of money in this company and NOTHING has happened after five years. She is really worried that her money is lost, and after watching Homes from Hell last week she thinks the exact same thing is happening here.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=155336

Did anyone see this? Did you think there were similarities?

terryfryer

quote:

Originally posted by the tiler

hi terry
    two sambala investors have just returned from visiting the site they have taken alot of photos and some videos they are also writing a detailed report on what they found,you have to join the sambala owners group or TSOG you cannot put emails on here so perhaps ring sambala office and they can point you in the right direction

the tiler

Thanks for the response, she has rang them and asked for her money back, but they have said it is her who’s breached the agreement apparently!?! So I guess talking to them is not an option.

What’s TSOG?

karl

Hi terry what part of the sambala site did she buy into was it sambala village or the v.s part. either way it is a sinkink ship, we bought in 2006 and have nothing to show for it our villa will never get built and at least on this site you can tell the truth not like the sambala freinds site if they dont like what you say on there the kick you of it

the tiler

dont listen to the doom mongers or the people that say all is hunky dory the problems in cape verde or any where else for off plan properties are no secret, the development is still alive and kicking as far as im aware try and join the investor group i mentioned look at the photos and videos and read the report which will be out shortly and then make your own mind up on what to do

the tiler

worwilly

yeh, Shamballa, join their private forum but you can’t ask the questions that matter or your kicked out, soon, there will be no-one in their little private forum LOL

Hadrians wall took a shorter time to build than Samballa. WHY

worwilly

Forgot to add Homes from Hell is on tonight.

karl

Hello tiler you would say that everthink is ok as you have a completed appartmentin in block D, paid for by all of the V.S mugs who have laid out far more money than you have .And all you want us to do is pay up more, without our money the site goes under and you know that aswell as i do, Sambala still have not got the builder on board for V.S .The lady who you were quoting to has nothing yet to show for her money like me.. And your response is perfect for the other forum, if we do not rollover and play dead we our called negative, i have lost £££££££££££££ of them to sambala.. karl

sean quinn

I would be somewhere in the middle. I think the village will be complete in about a year. VDS where I invested will fold. Sambala are a shambles. They can not get the basics right and have crazy long term plans but can’t projectmanage. Mandy round is seen as a mesiah but it’s not airlift at this point it’s project management and capital investment that’s needed. A company that asks investors to recommend them to family really has lost grip on reality. It does not look good for most in the near future

karl

Hello sean its nice to hear your thoughts,Our latest date is may2012 and villas in the first fase are this christmas and they are still telling them they can work to that date.Sean do you ever go on the other site, where they all live in the clouds and the roses smell so nice..
    We look at it now that we have lost all of our money and we will not pay those crooks another penny.. karl

terryfryer

I’m not going to see her this upset, it’s her life savings, and I am sure there are many others – judging by the response to this (and things I have read about last night). I thought it may have been just one or two people.

I’ve just emailed Homes from Hell to see if they are interested in running a show on it, if they ask if anyone else will contribute are there any other people who would?

If they don’t answer I have a plan b, I have some friends in high placs.

santiagio

Terry, as someone (amongst many others) who is about to finaly get the keys to their property I urge you to reconsider. I’m finding it hard to beleive but the actual moment for me is here and I am really pleased, its been 4 years.
    I’ve just seen some great shots of the new road to the resort and vast areas have been completed within it. They are getting there, its been a long, slow process but eventually it is beginning to show signs of paying off. Publicity like that will damage my investment, that’s all there is to it.

the tiler

hello karl are you sure you have not got my post mixed up with another nowhere have i said everything is ok also you say you are thrown off the friends forum for telling the truth or being negative but you still post regular negative (your right)posts and your still allowed on the forum i think you are being unfair to those people that run the site for all sambala investors benefit

the tiler

karl

Hi tiler i did not say that i have been throne off i said others have been throne off for telling the truth and you know that is true and people like yourself who have there properties our the first to call us the negative ones.We have paid out far more money than any on the village like youself.. The reason you do not want the truth to come out is that without our money it will crash and burn and when that happens you our left without any service for your place to run on,everythink will stop and the banks will pick through what is left, Sambala have had well over 45 million pound so far and they cant finish one site, I am loosing my life savings to this lot, they deserve everthink they get.

sean quinn

I would also urge against homes from he’ll as that wouldbe a nail in the coffin and can serve no good at this point. All anyone can do is hope. Some are getting their properties and the product seems good. The anomoisty and fear is caused by dates being issued that are totally unrealistic. Also dominic etc just bury there head in the sand and hope investors will deal with PR. Progress in last 6 months is better than previous 12. It is also important to hold it on context what is complete is so much better than alternative upscale developments. We have to trust laurel and hardy to somhow come up with the goods. Add a year to any new date and that would be realistic.

worwilly

So typical, YOU LOT ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER !!!! So Act Like it.

Yet some are saying done rock the boat it’ll affect my investment ! Don’t call Samballa, it’ll hurt the development. GET a Spine you lot and stick together, if you want your investment/development to succeed. Bad management has destroyed just about every development in CV. They have treat investors like fools yet still some want to keep quiet and play along so when it finally does open, they’ll screw your arse with High Service Charges and big profits for the management.

Contact Holiday/Home from HELL and put a stop to this going on, on any new development, this I’m alright Jack attitude will only back fire on those too scared to say anything.

An Owners Buy out would be the best thing that could happen to Shamballa and their high waged managers which this never ending delay suits them down to the ground drawing a good wage packet every weeek for doing nothing.

Shamballa may as well be included in the rest of the developments contacting Holiday/Homes from HELL.

Good Luck guy’s

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 424 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.