Salinas Sea update?

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Salinas Sea update?

This topic contains 87 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  trombo 7 years, 6 months ago.

Hi Pete:- I have reserved on SalinaSea,construction was expected to start the 1st quarter of 2008,its now revised to the 1st half of 2008.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Replies
    pete brandon

Has anyone an update on the Salinas Sea development in Sal?

I bought through Red Hot Homes last June and haven’t heard much from them since.

Ta.

pete brandon

Thanks for the reply Mr (or Mrs) Trader.

Does that mean they haven’t actually done anything yet?

I must confess to being really bored with this investment, I was hoping for regular updates and webcams etc.

lemanistan

I suspect you’ll get used to it. A lot of (not all) developers are not great on communications, even to their agents.

alinbucks

I was in Sal 2nd week of Feb. The site is empty with no work happening.

I live near the plot.
    Congratulations for the purchase as it’s since u bought been upgraded to 5 star resort, also Hilton hotel is opening 3 blocks away so u have the only residential development in the hotel area first line… and a better guaranteed rental.
    their site is ++++++++++ just released

silly those that missed out.

pete brandon

Thanks for the info – ‘upgraded to 5 star’ – any idea what that actually means?

trombo

I have bought in SalinaSand. And there is talk of a gym, spa, couple of restaurants etc there. I believe there is some sort of check list that is used – I seem to remember 24 hour room service is one of the criteria. The difference with five star hotels in my experience is how well they actually do all these things – lets see.

optiontrader

Just wondering if there is any movement on the Salinas plot,excavation,diggers lorries etc.

Sorry Daniel, was a site for general info, not personal info. nevertheless i apologise.
    have a good weekend

quote:

Originally posted by Agent.investor

I live near the plot.
    Congratulations for the purchase as it’s since u bought been upgraded to 5 star resort, also Hilton hotel is opening 3 blocks away so u have the only residential development in the hotel area first line… and a better guaranteed rental.
    their site is ++++++++++ just released

silly those that missed out.

trombo

Hi

Has work started yet does anyone know?

The engeneers are already here and work start next week ( they were supposed to start the 5th but the material is stil downloading from the ships.
    all is going well, according to the developers

trombo

Received this today,builidng has started!. Also sent a copy of the building certificate (In Portugese as you’d expect):

Lisbon, 2nd June 2008
    Dear sir/madam
    It is with great pleasure and joy that we, Oasis Atlântico, inform you that Salinas Sea Resort construction, has started on the 21th of May. We are proud of this project which will rise soon, and will be finished on the settled date. We are sure that this is the best development in Sal Island: best location, best quality and the best company! We have created an area in our website (deleted because of forum rules) where you will be able to see monthly updates of the works. It is an honour to have you as a partner in this project, and we are sure that you will be fully happy with the purchase. It is also an honour for us to have you in the “Oasis Atlântico World”! We are certain of this long last meaningful relationship! Looking forward to hear from you soon,
    Kind regards
    (Mário Antão, C.E.O.)

optiontrader

Hi Trombo:- My mate “hacker” is in Santa Maria in a couple of weeks time. He is going to take a few photo’s of the Salinas site,though you will be able to see monthly updates on the Salinas web-site.

trombo

Had a look at the site when I got the letter. Seems as if they have given it a bit of thought but keen to see the pictures when they start posting and hear what hacker has to say. Hope the pound has rallied a bit by the ime my next payment on SalinaSand is due!

yeap the works have started and the first wall is up.
    i work near by and made a few pics to send to my clients but can’t put’em here.
    With the oasis group behind them in that location i’m sure it’s one the safest bets for investment here. wish i could buy there.
    congratulations guys

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.