removed posts

This topic contains 86 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  smiffy 9 years, 2 months ago.

Smiffy

Please go away from this site, Maybe Daniel would like to read your last post on the friends forum, where you took great pleasure in SLAGGING off this site.

You are a 2 faced little man that jumps from one forum to another without any balls to back your conviction.

One day you bang on about compensation then the next day lets give them untill next year,, we are in next year smiffy what have you done. SOD ALL as perm norm.

You have always run back to the friends site with every little bit of info you could even going back to the Rowlands days.

Smiffy the SNITCH who can”t be trusted,,watch your backs guys

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Replies
    smiffy

Daniel,

I replied to a post by Kat King about the resort fees. Kat Kings post which was copied from another site without permission appears to have gone, but why my post? Mine was to correct some of the misinformation so why has it gone?

stog

Smiffy
    You snake in the grass!

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

Kat King = KarlKing so I have removed the entire topic, and as a result your post allone was without sense.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

smiffy

Yeh, whatever. You guys are so gullible, you hang on every word of your messiah KK. I’m a snitch am I for wanting not to lose all my money and also those with more rational and sensible views? You may have decided to crash and burn and constantly rant on negatively without actually considering a way forward. Anyone who doesnt think that Sambala is the anti christ is somehow unworthy of your group and shouldnt post on here. You want to hound out any sensible debate. I have tried to come back on here with factual information to set the record straight on certain wild and unfounded speculation, yet that tends to be ignored and the same old guff gets regurgitated.

I dont have a great opinion of Sambala from their track record, as some others who have tried to offer reasonable opinion on here. Many have simply given up coming on here due to the ferocity of the attacks they have suffered on here. KK is simply the cut and paste king and when that person gets found out over certain things that have been posted, KK simply says something in reply completely different. Then some weeks later repeats the same stuff, that has previously been shot down. No credibility whatsoever. Of course, many, myself included wishes that they had never invested at Sambala, but we did and we have to deal with that decision. Whats the alternative? Throw it all away? Many, myself included have stated they were willing to contribute to this independent survey, yet as usual its all talk and non of the negative bunch organise anything. Sambala have no legal right to block such a survey, particularly if enough buyers approach together through proper legal process.

smiffy

By the way, I’ve been a member on here and posted for quite a while before Karl King and then Kat King showed up. Strangely KK turned up, straight after another person of similar nature disappeared from these forums.

astocks60

Hi Smiffy,
    We have tried the direct route of asking Sambala and phoning Dominic to ask about the independant survey. However it was refused, the same as the independant audit, the same as the Escrow account. Any reasonable request is refused by Sambala and Dominic. The way forward? I would rather take my chances with AAG and legal action. Do you think for one minute that Sambala will willing give any compensation for the four year delay? However what the people on here don’t like is that you Smiffy appear ‘To run with the hare and hounds’? You come on here and then post on the SF insulting the members of this site?

Tony

karl

Smiffy

If you do not like this site then stay away it is simple,
    WE HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SAMBALA.

It”s a bit like a rough PUB Smiffy, If you want a fight step inside,
    If you want a Babysham go elsewhere.

The trouble is Smiffy you think you know more than you do.[:X]

sfo

Smiffy

You should read the update from AAG and you will find out that KK is nothink to do with them.

And if Sambala think that KK is AAG then they are fools.[8)]

sherpy

Karl/Sfo
    What are you actually saying/implying
    This is the anti-Sambala site and is for anti-Sambala posters only?
    IF so, then its role reversal to the SF site, which you have gone to great lengths on here just to make that point.
    Its a public forum and Daniel is the moderator, neither of your good selves.

smiffy

Exactly my point. Its an open forum. Not some wild west saloon, much as some would like it to be. I have agreed with some of the points many of the discontented have made. My gripe is with those that have made stuff up for effect, not genuine buyers with grievances, as I have enough of my own. I wish it was as simple as going through a UK court and getting our money back and even compensation, but it isn’t. I have no problem with anyone taking a legal route in Cape Verde. Any decent brief will tell you to not undermine your case by making spurious accusations. The problem with the web forums is they get hijacked by those with alterior motives and it can quickly turn into a lynch mob.

Tony, what are you going to do near the end of this year, if you are no nearer in any legal pursuit with or without AAG? If Sambala say here is your property its about to go to deeds, perhaps even with money off and say a three year 5% guaranteed rental? All I am saying is its worth considering. Is it worth risking ending up with a protracted legal case and uncertainty or maybe scraping the money together, getting a modest income and perhaps selling up down the line if rental doesnt reach what we would like?

I have no problem with you Tony, I know you can get a bit repetitive on things, but its understandable with the situation. Sometimes, you have to swallow your pride and do business with people you dont like to get yourself through a tricky situation (I’m talking about Sambala).

I was angry yesterday with the tactics of KK a supposed ex buyer, who has continually gone over the top with vitriol against anyone not agreeing and also slipping up with numerous statements over time. When someone challenges a statement, KK simply ignored what was said. This a lot of money to a lot of investors and even life savings, so one should be very careful about making unsubstantiated claims. By all means ask questions and criticise Sambala for not giving answers, but stick to what can be established.

astocks60

Hi Smiffy,
    To be honest I would rather go down the legal route hopefully with AAG or a group of other investors, than ever deal with Sambala. Let’s face it Sambala can’t be trusted, just look at their history?

Tony

sherpy

Tony.
    Am I reading your reply correctly, based on Smiffys question.

If Sambala contact you in say September this year, and say thats it complete, here are your deeds, any warranties and an offering of whatever (reduced rates/short term guaranteed rental) for the hassles.
    You will say NO, I am pursuing you through the legal system?

astocks60

Hi Sherpy/ Smiffy,
    We can all assume things? One I can’t see Sambala offering any reduced paymeent in money, money off, compensation or any other deal. It easy to post but alot easier to actually get anything from Sambala, this is the same company that can’t even reply to letters or emails asking simple questions. When are you going to learn we are dealing with a very bad company run by a complete clown. I can see only one way forward and that’s legal action? If you two think Sambala will do anything to help or assist any of their investors then I think you two haven’t learnt a thing over the last few years? I expect you will say give them another chance, or it’s all different this time?

Tony

astocks60

Hi Smiffy/Sherpy,
    As per contract you are entitled to compensation? I think you will agree on that? Smiffy you also have informed me previously that you are looking for compensation as per contract? A few days ago you agreed that you are still looking for compensation from Sambala for the four year delay? This assumes that the Sambala Village is built on time as per current schedule? What about about you Sherpy? Will you just be happy for you apartment to be delivered with possible suspected build quality, and no clear guarantee? What about compensation for you Sherpy or doesn’t it matter? The same as the guarantee and build quality? What sort of compensation will you be happy with Smiffy? One euro, one hundred euros, one thousand euros, or not paying the final payment as compensation or do you want even more?
    Smiffy do you actually think that Sambala will change the current 5 years rental guarantee to a new three year rental guarantee? It would be nice? But I can’t see Sambala doing anything to help their investors whilst the current clown is in charge and a change in management isn’t going to happen? Look at History and tell me once that Sambala have ever done anything to assist or help their customers?

I’m waiting to hear you replies?

Tony

sherpy

Tony.
    All I asked was in the way you answered Smiffys question, was that an emphatic NO, nothing more.
    Anyhow, from the way you have answered it now appears that its not an emphatic No.
    My main hope is that the build momentum continues to the completion dates for later this year, then we can look at being recompensed in one form or another.
    So thankyou

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.