Recent Photos

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Daniel 9 years, 1 month ago.

Thanks Daniel. The apartments look good and the surroundings fresh.
    If your friend re-visits soon, then it would be good if he/she could take photos of what is going on elsewhere in the project.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

maybe it helps… I asked a friend to make some photos and I published them on Sambala section of:

http://www.caboverde24.com/property-photos/

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello Sherpy,

ok, I will ask him to do so.

Also he told me that the works are going on fullspeed, they want to finish by end of the year,… quality seems to look pretty well also !

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde

hannah1

I can spot three workers, any suggestions where the other 62 are ?

ulluvator

probably working elsewhere,too busy to do group photos

sean quinn

I can think of a few places!

If bowdens are behind what are their workers doing, just working slowly?

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

I am surprised to see that some members here are really the negative way, and must me make thinking that are really only interested in putting Sambala down for any reason they find…

In the first place the photos were meant to show the building progress. As I know, 6 weeks ago, Block C was only foundations with some walls, now tell me if the 3 workers have done good work [:D]

Block E, there are many workers inside, doing electricity, painting, floor, etc.etc.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde

smiffy

Thanks for the input Daniel. Its nice to have a viewpoint and information from someone that can hardly be accused of bias one way or the other.

ulluvator

Good post Daniel but you are banging your head against a brick wall here,obviously the build is steaming ahead but people choose not to listen.[8D][8D][8D]

sean quinn

Steaming so much ahead that VDS is two weeks behind in th elast two weeks.

You guys will look so foolish in the months to come

stog

Good that they are actually doing something instead of making excuses and blaming other poeple, might make the villagers less bossy with the VDS investors!!![;)]

BUT…………….

steaming ahead? 4 years behind,another 2 years and more for VDS!!! with no proof of quality even after requests for specs/survey???[:D] …..not good!!! just trust us, we all must have mugs written across our foreheads

I beleive the reason poeple are negative, is because that is how they feel??? plus due to there experiences with Sambala? and cant see them getting any better, communication, arrogance and the clown still in [:o)]charge[:o)]

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.