Progress made on developments and the economy

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Progress made on developments and the economy

This topic contains 57 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carlg 11 years, 10 months ago.

If things are so great. Can you pop over to the turinvest office and ask them why my apartment on the djadsal is 4 years late in delivery with still no completion date?

And while your there mention that our understanding of the water park was not a great big pond outside block e.

Viewing 12 replies - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
    carlg

Rubbish

You tried to insinuate that the board were ex financial advisors. I said that this was not true!!!

In relation to previous projects the current owners of TRG did exactly what they are doing on Tortuga now through a Spanish company. In just the same way as they have incorporated LDA’s in CV!!!

You know nothing.

Chris, you can think what you want!! You are wrong. Just like you were wrong about me being someone that you now say lives in CV!!

You do keep making yourself look stupid!!

dubberboy

carlg, are you saying then that TRG are a long established company???

just out of curiosity really

in the construction industry i would still class them as new(ish)

we have a diference of opinion on what is newish, that all

you twat

dubberboy

carl, please find my post where i say the board are all financial advisers

please find it you can prove yourself sorrect then

find those words you have just posted where i say “most of the board are financial advisers”

please find it, go on you, you know its there,,,dont you

carlg

You do like to contradict yourself don’t you.

You make statementsabout how I post and then come out with the usual abuse that everyone will link to a bitter negative green eyed and twisted individual that you are!!

You aren’t worth the air time.

Loser.

Anonymous

CArlG,
    I know more than you think…. and you know too much… you have access to info no company would give to an outsider…..
    I know that you do not live in CV, and I know that you do not live in the UK either! Liar!
    of course, you cannot say: hey guys, sorry, yes, I work for TRG, I’m sorry I lied to you….
    that would be even worse…. loss of face for you and for TRG….
    So you MUST keep it up…. and play the happy investor, without any doubts, or fears…..
    but you are doing TOO MUCH! don’t you realize that your exaggeration is in itself a confession? TRG is HOLY! Hallelujah! I have seen the light! They are good for me, they are good for you! they are good for CV!They are the best! the one and only!
    Praise TRG! Thank the Lord for their coming to us!

anyway, have a nice and sunny day!
    [8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

dubberboy

lol chris, was anyone ever in any doubt he is a liar

carlg

Chris

You clearly know nothing.

i don’t need any direction from you thanks all the same.

I will post facts on here and nothing else unlike you!!

If you don’t know the answer then don’t post.

Are you now comfortable that the land aquisition costs I posted are correct if you know so much about things?

carlg

Dumbo Boy

What is it that makes me a liar.

As I have maintained I have posted the truth. Unlike you guys!!

dubberboy

carlg, everything about you is dishonest

you wont even post where you have bought etc as you dont wanna be fingered

you havent been honest about your association with TRG, have u, u naughty naughty boy (girl)

i have fingered you today, i bet i am not the first, lol

dubberboy

you seem to love diferent people fingering you

carlg

You are really doing me a big favour at the minute because you are making yourself look completely stupid.

Your comments are immature and lack credibility.

I don’t need to try to show you for what you are, you have done that without any assistance from me!

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

as this discussion is getting too primitive and personal, I am closing this topic now.

If you would like to post some more (proven) facts, just let me know by email. Thanks for comprehension.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

Viewing 12 replies - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.