Progress made on developments and the economy

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Progress made on developments and the economy

This topic contains 57 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carlg 11 years, 10 months ago.

If things are so great. Can you pop over to the turinvest office and ask them why my apartment on the djadsal is 4 years late in delivery with still no completion date?

And while your there mention that our understanding of the water park was not a great big pond outside block e.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
    dubberboy

carlg….fingered!!

naughty step awaits you, you are doing more harm than good, u are making TRG look desperate, stop now, no one likes u, not even the positive posters, come back with a new identity and dont make it so obvious, theres a good lad

come back with a name that doesnt give the game away as much as your posts,,,how about MrJarrettsKnobWiper1989

carlg

As i have said I will continue to post until you start to post the truth. Until then i am committed to this forum so that people are not mis led by ill informed idiots who make things up as they go along.

You are vulgar Dumbo Boy!!

Chris, Hi, my name is Carl not Emma! Continue and I will start to refer to you as Christine!!!

Daniel, I thought that you were only going to allow the truth to be posted?

Anonymous

ow! touché! CarlG/Emma,
    how do you know my name???? have we met before????
    why Christine and not Chrissie?
    oops! sorry….

anyway, have a nice and sunny day!
    [8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

typical

Well I’ll never get that morning back. What a waste of time. Arguing with a Gender confused TRG agent who needs a good fingering rather than being fingured.

Poor carl/emma now running off to the referee. The world would be a much better place without aids and agents.

Anonymous

no, Typical, I was an estate agent for 16 years, and I did my job correctly….. I Tenerife, I sold to a lot of Brits, and Spanish, and Italians….. never had a complaint….
    there are agent…. and … agents….

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

carlg

You too are vulgar.

The information I have posted is accurate. that is all you need to know. As long as the information is the truth!

If you think that something that I have said is not true then demonstrate that I am wrong or don’t bother posting.

there is no room on here for liars.

Either accept what I have said or challenge to clarify.

The way you three are going about things is very school kid like!! Either grow up or get out!!

dubberboy

only a girl would find it vulgar to be called MrJarrettsKnobWiper

i think you could be right, he is either a girl or a girls blouse

Wipe away ResortGroupCarl

Anonymous

wow!!! are you, by any chance, CarlG/Emma, getting angry????
    i seems that tose who feel that you work for TRG have touched a sensitive nerve???

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

typical

quote:

Originally posted by chrisfishermancv

no, Typical, I was an estate agent for 16 years, and I did my job correctly….. I Tenerife, I sold to a lot of Brits, and Spanish, and Italians….. never had a complaint….
    there are agent…. and … agents….

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

I apologise to you. I just always get the slimey ones!!!

Happy fishing!

Typ

dubberboy

Carl i stated that TRg were a new company, fledgling i said, you said this was rubbish

i also said this is their first development of this ilke (tortuga)

You said this was rubbish

I said that many of the resort group were ex financial servies, (mr jarrett himself even was)

you said this was rubbish

all of the above were not neccessarily derogatory, but u said they were all rubbish,,,they are all true, i assure you

carlg

Dumbo Boy

You are wrong. My responses to your post are in CAPITALS

i also said this is their first development of this ilke (tortuga)

THEIR FIRST WAS IN SOUTHERN SPAIN 527 APARTMENTS

You said this was rubbish IT IS

I said that many of the resort group were ex financial servies, (mr jarrett himself even was)

YOU ARE WRONG. MANY OF THEM ARE NOT. MOST ARE FROM OTHER AREAS OF BUSINESS. I AGREE THAT MR JARRETT HAS A FINANCIAL BACKGROUND

you said this was rubbish IT IS

all of the above were not neccessarily derogatory, but u said they were all rubbish,,,they are all true, i assure you

AS I SAID YOU ARE WRONG ON ALL COUNTS!!!!!

Anonymous

CarlG,
    I know now that you are not Emma, She lives in CV, right here, in Santa Maria, and you don’t…. you are not in the uk EITHER… so that makes you a L I A R….. you probably are ( and I am ASSUMING….) a high executive from TRG doing some new Gospel, like a Reborn Christian, on your company…..
    we are now many who have fingered you …..[:I]

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

dubberboy

I can find no evidence that The Resort Group plc did any previous projects

“their” involvment is southern spain was a different company

i may be wrong but did they not just act as sales agents

in sal they have

bought the land, designed the development, sold the units, instructed the construction company etc etc

did “they” do the same in southern spain

dubberboy

lol to “i agree mr jarrett has a financial background”

you cant actually say the words “he was a financial adviser” can you

before you were his knowwipe thats what he was, a financial adviser as i said all along, you said this was rubbish

dubberboy

sorry meant to say “knobwipe”

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.