Progress made on developments and the economy

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Progress made on developments and the economy

This topic contains 57 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carlg 11 years, 10 months ago.

If things are so great. Can you pop over to the turinvest office and ask them why my apartment on the djadsal is 4 years late in delivery with still no completion date?

And while your there mention that our understanding of the water park was not a great big pond outside block e.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
    carlg

Typical

You are the one that is out to create a sham!!

Yu thin that it is appropriate to do down CV and all developers and anyone posting something positive because you made the wrong investment decision!

That just shows how bitter and twisted you are.

Selling agent, don’t make me laugh!! Crawl back under the stone you came from underneath, there is no room on here for people like you.

Post facts!!!!!!!!!!!!

derri

Crazy people you UK guys are, argue one on one. It is plain to see who is trg people, they bite you if you call trg, even in Santa Sq too, not very nice people. trg will be the same as all of the developments. Tunivest are the biggest developer in CV for for 15 years. They get land like trg for nothing too, and all money dissapears so no one can take it off them.

carlg

Derri

You are talking rubbish!!

TRG bought Dunas Beach land directly from the government and paid 7m euros for it.

They bought Tortuga from cabocan and paid 10.325m euros for that.

Some of you CV guys are crazy as you have clearly demonstrated you are making it up as you go along!!

typical

quote:

Originally posted by Derri

Crazy people you UK guys are, argue one on one. It is plain to see who is trg people, they bite you if you call trg, even in Santa Sq too, not very nice people. trg will be the same as all of the developments. Tunivest are the biggest developer in CV for for 15 years. They get land like trg for nothing too, and all money dissapears so no one can take it off them.

derri

I have invested in cv because I wanted a chilled out place to holiday and hang around the beach and perhaps show you guys how to fish and play football! I was lied to by devolopers but you were the biggest victims of this scam! I thought like a fool that you locals would get better jobs, more money, better conditions but that has not happened. it may improve one day for both of us, as we both need each other to survive on cv.

carlg

Typical

What an arrogant statement to make.

“we both need each other to survive on cv.”

Just to let you guys know arouns 500 Cape Verdians are employed and on site today as a result of TRG.

When Tortuga opens it will employ around 200 people full time.

When Dunas construction is in full swing there will be 800 CV workers.

There will be around 400 full time staff when the resort is operational.

I think that this is a significant contribution!

Anonymous

Carl G:
    you are the one who’s talking Rubbish!
    TRG bought the land from CABOCAN!
    Tortuga: plot C4, 74.000 sq metres
    at that time, 165€ / sqm, maybe discounted to 150€ = 110 million

Dunas: plot c5 + plot D1 extended: approx 150.000 sqm, probably discounted to 120€/sqm = 18 million €
    (this plot D1 extended includes the piece of road given to TRG and is probably the only one bought directly from Cabo Verde Investimentos.

next project Plot C4, 74.000 sqm. due to actual economical situation and to previous purchases, I suppose the will not pay more than 100€/sqm which still makes 7.4 million €.

F A C T S !!! [:D]

You are not very well informed, for a TRG sales person….

anyway, have a nice and sunny day!
    [8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

typical

You are such a bellend carl. At least leave derri alone and try to regain some self respect by focusing on your own inadequacies as an agent and most importantly as a human.

You sicken me. Perhaps one day your life will be more rewarding than being a cyber knob.

carlg

Chris

i would invest in a calculator before you start to talk crap!!

Using your m2 price Tortuga comes out at 11.175m not 110m. I hardly think that a development that has a gross sales value under 70m would be economically viable otherwise.

The price to purchase the land with cabocan was 151e/m2 on a plot size of 74500! therefore the cost initially was 11.25m. Given that Paco Ufano from Cabocan had promised 35% land occupancy in the promissory contract signed between cabocan and TRG which was sunsequently reduced through making an application for a buliding license to 25% occupancy then there was a discount agreed before the final payment of almost 1m euros reducing the total cost to 10.325 FACT!!

On Dunas there was an agreement to buy 75000m2 of land from Cabocan which then changed where the CVI insisted that the land mass was not 146000m2. The price agreed was 18m. Whilst trying to obtain a building license TRG entered discussions with the CVI and negotiated the land purchase for 7m euros!! They paid this directly to the government 5 months earlier than was expected and covered the full cost of the land prior to it being registered to them. Unlike other developers that agree to take titale to the land but make payments for several years after!!

I do not know what the cost of C4 is likely to be nor am i willing to speculate.

You don’t know much but you clearly think that you do.

Go away and do some homework and you will realise that I am correct. Just like you did after making statements like you have just done in previous posts and realised that you were wrong!!!!!!!

FACT

carlg

Carlos

you know nothing of land values. Just because you live in CV does not mean you understand this subject, just like Chris.

Anyone can check on my posts they are all true and if you do some digging you will find out that this is the case. read the post above if you want the truth. Some just don’t want to hear it!!

Anonymous

Carlos?????
    maybe WW???
    you are the wrong here now….
    First of all, salaries in CV are not weekly, but monthly!
    Second basic salaries on construction site are 22 or 23.000 ECV/month for a wheelbarrow runner… a bricklayer can make as much as 30K ECV.
    This is why construction is so cheap in CV ( between 450 and 650€/sqm, plus cost of land repercussion on built sqm….if you want I can explain it to you later….)
    Most of the construction workers in Sal come from neighbouing West africa, mainly Guinè Bissau, and they send their wages home to sustain their families…..

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

dubberboy

carlg

still no answer to my question, i give up

You ask “where have you bought then” in a manner that suggests i may have missed the boat

i will buy maybe at some stage, however i tend to invest only when i have all the facts, at the moment there are not enough facts to balance the potential risk/reward scales in my favour

when you invested your total worth with TRG i dont think you had enough facts, simple, you took the gamble,,so it hasnt come off these things happen, i have been offered several properties on tortuga with massive discounts due to people like you who have dived in

on saying that i dont actually believe you, not that it matters to you, i’m sure you dont care, but you are far too well informed to not be working for TRG

as i said previously you wnet from being Mr Naive needeing help to knowing rob jarretts inside leg measurment within a fortnight

i think you have done more harm than good to TRG, i bet you wouldnt want Mr Jarret or Mr Hallam to find out and make u sit on the naughty step

Anonymous

sorry, Tortuga Plot C3,11 million

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Originally posted by CarlG

Carlos

you know nothing of land values. Just because you live in CV does not mean you understand this subject, just like Chris.

Anyone can check on my posts they are all true and if you do some digging you will find out that this is the case. read the post above if you want the truth. Some just don’t want to hear it!!
    [/quote
    And, if you do not work for TRG, how do you know all this????
    You see that i was not very far from the truth, dear EMMA!!!!

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

carlg

If I am so well informed then why try to contest what I am saying.

The likes of you and WW are green eyed monsters!! You have not bought and probably never will but would like to tell everyone tales of woe about a subject you don’t know eneough about. then when you don’t you GUESS and try to put people off.

I know enough now and knew enough then to make an informed investment decision. Why do I know the contract values, because I asked to see the Promissory contract signed as the land was not registered to them at the time, just one example.

If its not negative you really don’t want to hear about it. As for working for TRG or being an agent, I am getting bored of answering that one!!!

I am right.

Anonymous

Carl, oe should I say Emma?
    this is a lot of horse manure…. excuse my french….
    you have been discovered…. you better change personality….[xx(]

[8D]
    chrisfishermanCV

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.