Progress made on developments and the economy

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Progress made on developments and the economy

This topic contains 57 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carlg 11 years, 10 months ago.

If things are so great. Can you pop over to the turinvest office and ask them why my apartment on the djadsal is 4 years late in delivery with still no completion date?

And while your there mention that our understanding of the water park was not a great big pond outside block e.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
    carlg

Some positives about CV, Sal in particular.

Progress although slow is being made on Paradise Beach and Villa Verde.

Tortuga is only 5 months away from being completed and pools have been filled with water. Quality is looking good.

Tourism is on the up! The economy is set to grow at 5+%, greater than any area in Europe!

Before you say anything Worwilly remember what Daniel has said

“Hello hacker and Worwilly,

please could you tell me with which words I am promoting Cape Verde ?

I simply named same facts, please read better and think before you write.

If I say Tourism is GROWING, infrastructure is GROWING. That is simplay a fact !!! If you guys are against positive things, please, that´s your own way of thinking.
    But I will not accept, reading such nonsense as “Cape Verde is corrupt” and “Daniel is promoting Cape Verde because developers pay”.
    Just for your information: At this moment the only developer that is paying for advertising on this portal is Imobrisa (you can see the banner on the homepage). The others are all from the tourism sector.
    And yes – their businesses are rentable Believe it or not

I just do not understand what is your purpose here in this forum ?
    Your statements are ridiculous and destructive.
    But ok, as I see the discussion will not stop and gets more and more ridiculous, I suggest to make a topic with pro and cons in Cape Verde in the last 5 years. ONLY PROVEN FACTS can be posted, only objective observations. All subjective stuff as “Cape Verde is corrupt” will be deleted in that thread. Ready to start ? “

CV is a great place culturaly and is a great investment and things are looking up even though there has been such a huge global economic problem!!

carlg

Typical

I was making reference to those that have either delivered as they said they would from the start or have re-started because they have started to get themselves together.

It does not detract from the fact that there are bound to be failures, as with anywhere in the world, but that does not mean that we should tar all with the same brush or CV generally! Things are on the up!

What it does highlight is that there are only one possibly two developers that can be trusted with client money and who will deliver!!

typical

If you read your first post then your second, can you spot your own hypocrisy and irony?

Now turinvest own more land on sal than the goverment, are you seriously saying that those that invested with turinvest should have gone elsewhere becuase the implication being is that they are corrupt and can not be trusted to deliver?

Equally, can you tell me who had delivered on time and at spec?

carlg

Typical

Your statement around land ownership is complete fabrication!!

Just because you are a land owner, or more to the point have “land options” that does not mean that you have significant enough positive cash flow to be able to build what you have said you would!

Equally I did not say that they are corrupt, and I would appreciate it if you did not try to put words into my mouth!

TRG have delivered Tortuga early so far and are set to deliver on time! They have also delivered a 5* Resort instead of the 4* Resort that was sold and the largest Resort operator on the planet in the form of Sol Melia, under their 5* MELIA brand.

My point is that people would be better off selecting a developer that has proved that they can weather the storm not just build on the back of order taking during good times!!

typical

No carl. You said “one or possibly two devolopers can only be trusted with client money” I can’t imagine that to be any clearer although it contradicts your first post entirely.

The heavy inference being that those that have delivered late are currupt, negligent or otherwise dishonest. What I think your trying to do is say Cape verde is great, if you purchased with the company who I am desperately trying to promote.

There is a dishonesty about your posts which alarms me.

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

I invite you all to post facts on the new created forum “Pros and Cons” where we can open a “developments status” thread.

Please refresh the forum list !

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

typical

So carl? How can cv be a great place to invest if only one or two devolopers can be trusted?

They would not be the same company your working for by any chance?

dubberboy

typical, it didnt take you long to suss him out

a couple of weeks ago he was a naive potential investor looking for advice and help, he now knows more about sipps and The Resort Group than rob jarrett

carlg

Typical / Dumbo Boy

I am not saying that they are corrupt at all!! I am saying that in this climate to obtain a quality contractor and deliver a quality product, you need cash. TRG have cash through their ability to pre-sell which gives banks confidence in them.

That is just common sense!!

Typical, if you get alarmed at my post you must be scared of your own shadow!!

I am promoting TRG as a client I believe that they have delivered beyond what was promised and I want to share that information, much in the same way that you have shared your information about a bad experience!

typical

Oh I see now.

Your an agent acting for TRG but have been masquerading as a investor. Do you think you do your proffersion justice? You have tried to decieve people which is a bit low really. You may have the best product in cv I don’t know but I would stay away from it becuase of your dishonesty.

This forum needs worwilly and dubber to address the deceptions that you and your kind pollute this site with. Be honest pal and you’ll get more sales.

carlg

You don’t read so well typical!!

I do not sell property and I am not an agent of TRG.

As I said in my previous posts I am going to promote positives on this forum based upon my experiences as a client.

You have just done the opposite based upon your experiences with a bad developer. I am not trying to masquerade as anything. I am a happy client of TRG. they have done a great job and quite frankly I don’t care who buys.

What I won’t do is allow people to just post negative spurious comments about CV generally, the government, lawyers and make sweeping generalisations without foundation.

I do know more than most about TRG becasue I have invested a lot of money (in my book) with them and therefore I have done my homework.

I bet you wish you had done the same when you invested you moron!

dubberboy

typical, you may have also sussed that he is a bit of a horrible piece of work, i dont think he promotes his company well at all

he wont even say of he has bought on dunas, tortuga or both (or of course neither) he says read my posts you idiot

i would have thought a simple answer would suffice

dubberboy

ps carl, my niece who has just been born has cash, i put £100 in a savings account for her

when you say TRG have cash that is a sweeping statement if ever i heard one, would they tell you what cash they do or dont have

i’m not saying they havent,,,but i am saying you dont know that (even with your sales job with them)

typical

Your an agent. You have the slimey, dishonest, rob your own mother quality about you which makes you perfect for your job. You seem to take delight in others misfortunes which indicates a soul less existence and lots of self abuse.

Good luck with this sham.

carlg

You are a very generous uncle Dumbo Boy

I bet your niece is delighted to be related to you.

By the way, do you think that me calling you an idiot is bad given that you have used much more foul language than that.

You have called me a four letter work on four posts one after the other!! Pot calling Kettle I think Dumbo Boy.

By the way I have just posted the answers to your questions on a new thread, but, Dumbo Boy, you don’t read so well either!!!

Where have you bought by the way?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.