predictable impasse reached

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  smiffy 9 years, 1 month ago.

Within 6-8 weeks all the money has gone again,

OR was Billy bullshit DOMBOY telling more lies when he thanked the large amount of investors for paying up there stage payments.

SIMPLE 10 payments received from VS owners at £50,000 per plot,,the bank match this figure and you have
    £1 million pounds in your back pocket.

6 weeks later the money has gone. The foundation are only costing £5,000 a time to build.

Where is the money AGAIN

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    smiffy

Latest comms from Sambala stating surprise surprise, that those that had already refused to pay their stage payment have again failed to make payment on VDS. What did they expect?

I am not having a go at those that refuse to pay up as they have every right to dispute making a payment for their reasons. Perhaps, if Sambala actually weren’t so obstinate they might have seen this coming. Instead they carry on with their plans as if nobody has ever raised concerns or asked for some re-assurance. Unless, they deide to provide building specs for VDS or even agree an independent survey, the only other option is to change the payment structure to shift it to the completion stage. This option would obviously be costly and require more finance from banks or elsewhere and might even mean having to wait until after the village is complete before continuing on VDS.

The longer it drags on the less chance any nervous buyers would ever consider continuing with their purchase. In my view they should suspend the VDS build, build the village then re-evaluate and possibly even pay off buyers that wish not to proceed on VDS. At that point in time both parties would be able to make a better informed and rational decision. There would be a stronger business position with a functioning resort and so any properties coming free for sale again could probably be resold in a better financial climate.

stog

Karl
    Good question?

sean quinn

Steaming ahead!

sean quinn

Until Sambala realise the fundemnals of investment this will not change

would you buy more of a stock if the value was dropping?
    Yes if it was cheaper and tbe companys fundemntals remain good.

Here the fundemnals get ever worse, poor managment, no facilities, no plan for tourism, questionable build – yet the price remains sky high!!

To get vds money all the above must change

don’t forget vds paid double as risk was supposed to be less due to being phase 2

yet again after 3 months building stops but we are supposed to believe they will build consisteny for 18 months lol

drop the prices and provide the assurances requested, otherwise vds doesn’t happen

no amount of dodgy positive reports and scaremongering will change that

vds money better spent on stocks than this at the present time as there is no chance of a return

Daniel
    Daniel

quote:

SIMPLE 10 payments received from VS owners at £50,000 per plot

Strange… I thought this was 500.000 !?!

Also, foundations at 5.000 is wrong…

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

sean quinn

How much do estimate foundations to be then?

Also I believe from karls post the other 500k is the equivalent draw down as explained at Swindon, the Sam meetings that said tbe village would be open by end of last year!

stog

Daniel
    You didnt copy and paste properly, hope this helps…..

SIMPLE 10 payments received from VS owners at £50,000 per plot,,the bank match this figure and you have

Daniel
    Daniel

Hello,

quote:

the bank match this figure

Oh yes, I forgot… the bank makes 1 Mill out of 500.000 🙂
    I must do the same here… but CV Banks, don´t do it !?

The foundations should be about 35.000 by the contractor,…

Best regards,
    Daniel

Director
    Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
    CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
    Cabo Verde
    Tel: +238 – 2 238001
    Fax: +238 – 2 238004
    email: info at caboverde24.com

karl

Hi Daniel

The Bank loan that is in place for Sambala from BCA works on a draw down basis.
    When the Investor pays Sambala £50,000 the bank will match it with another £50,000 from the loan giving Sambala £100,000 from each plot.

Giving Sambala a large amount of money to play with and now after 6 weeks the money has gone.

Daniel have you seen the pictures of the foundation for the villas, they can”t cost £35000 for a bit of concrete bunged in a hole in the ground with a few cinder blocks around them..

sean quinn

Smuginator are you still smug? Or do you see the true horror yet?

karl

Funds needed for next weekend in MONACO,,I do hope that dear JG gives us a royale wave..

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.