Opening Night Party

This topic contains 43 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  optiontrader 9 years, 5 months ago.

OpTee, hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to revive the original ‘Opening Night Party’ thread.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
    optiontrader

Hi All:- Just to update everybody that it looks as though it may be March 2011 before we meet.

Can everybody just confirm they are still on track to attend….unfortunately the 2 Newcastle United tables have been decaptivated….with only 3 diners remaining ( me,hacker and finance lady ), and we may have another casualty if hacker decides not to complete.

diddydona

Ahh now I see your problem…..I guess you already tried too & it won’t let us will it – sorry [:I]

Anyway, I’m still up for it – the party that is.[:)]

optiontrader

Dona:- We are missing 1 or 2 diners ( Sparky + the gang), if your willing to jump ship you are welcome to join us….Hazel ( finance lady ) will probably give you a lift from Santa Maria!!!!

diddydona

That’s very kind of you Optee, but I’m already on a table with Bernard (Notts table), which may even become a joint Notts & Leeds one with High Wire. I’m not around this weekend, but hopefully when I come back & check the forum posts we’ll have plenty of positive RSVP’s.

Hope everyone has a great weekend & long may this gorgeous weather last. [8D]

diddydona

PS – Have asked Hazel & she’s fine to give me a lift.

optiontrader

Just been speaking to Hacker and it looks as though its only me + Hazel on the Newcastle United table….nevermind we are both SandDancers……so should have plenty to natter about our early days in South Shields….if anybody wants to join our table let us know????

mark b

Guys, you can add me to that Newcastle table, if invited of course. 😉

optiontrader

Mark:- Your on, BTW what community have you bought on and whereabouts are you from???

imagination5

Although I would like to chat with Sandancers, I couldn’t bring myself to sit at the Newcastle table coming from Sunderland!

imagination5

Even if invited which I wasn’t

diddydona

Hi Mark

I forgot you were from that part of the world – it’ll be nice to see you again.[8D]

Imagination – I think it’s open house, (or pool area in this case), so all are welcome.

imagination5

Thanks Dona thats very kind

hacker

O/T,

I may be there yet, but only if Buckie and Worwilly’s going.

s.harrison

Hacker
    How do we swing that one.[:D]After all we are only human.

Charles

optiontrader

THey have Worwilly’s photo…he will never in a million years get past customs….as for his dad Buckie….maybe!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.