No update from Sambala this week?

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Sambala property owners Forum No update from Sambala this week?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  astocks60 9 years, 2 months ago.

Tony.
    Half a story again Tony.(The negative part)
    Why don’t you post the rest of it (The positive part)
    Thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    astocks60

Hi All,
    I’ve just checked out the news regarding any updates from Sambala. It appears there isn’t an update this week, it’s been delayed?
    I hope Sambala aren’t going back to their old selves? Only time will tell?

Tony

ulluvator

they also didnt delay a post as they did get in contact with us to say there would be more positive news soon.

astocks60

Hi Sherpy/Ulluvator,
    I suggest you both read the full post?
    Ulluvator I thought you had decided to go back to the Lovers site? I can’t say we missed you? Whilst you at it take Sherpy along with you?
    Sherpy Dominic must be rewarding you well?
    Sambala lapdogs aren’t welcome here!
    Tony

sherpy

You see Tony what I said about you.
    The second someone posts a post that you don’t agree with, then you go off on one with the personal insults.
    Please tell the readers on the forum the rest of the announcement. I know it was positive, but go on, be a devil and tell them.
    Can I remind you again that its a public forum, not your place to tell people to get off it.

astocks60

Hi Sherpy,
    What I’ve noticed is the second some one posts anything even questioning Sambala you pounce and defend Sambala? That’s why I and the rest of the dirty dozen still think that you have other links to Sambala apart from the fact that you made a mistake buying an apartment from Sambala? The question mark still hangs over you Sherpy?

Tony

sherpy

Tony.
    Please don’t do this.
    Tell the readers on the forum the rest of the Sambala announcement.
    You took the time out to post the negative part (your opinion), so why not take a few moments to tell them the positive part, then we can all move on.

smiffy

It might be positive news coming in soon, who knows. I wouldn’t get hopes up too high. Anything positive is welcome, but I suspect its more welcome to those already with their property or perhaps soon to get one in the village. I would doubt that it is compensation or anything like that, as the way it is phrased suggests third party involvement, i.e. tour operators, or builders ahead of schedule or God forbid a new masterplan [8D]. My money is on who is running the resort, (could it be a division of Easy Jet?). Maybe, they have sold a block to the new leader of Al Quaeda as a new hideout, as it could qualify as being partially constructed, looking a mess and not having many visitors or much seeming to go on in and around. Maybe, thats why they took so long to find their man; they spent two years putting Sambala village under surveillance?

Of course, I’m willing to listen to anyone disproving my wild speculation and accept I might be wrong and promise I wont ignore such challenges to the authenticity of what I say and then repeat the same thing all over again a few days later.

astocks60

Hi Smiffy,
    A good post. I agree with your earlier post that we all should now consider working together and target Sambala. After all the delays, which in total are now almost four years. I think that group legal action against Sambala for either a way out or for compensation is justified? As I informed you ealier Smiffy I would be interested in joining other in group legal action.
    Regarding the good news I would rather wait and see what the news is before I say it’s good or bad?

Tony

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.