Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Sambala property owners Forum Next ripoff? High Electricity and Water bills?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  astocks60 9 years, 3 months ago.

Hi All,
    Sorry I forget to post the high cleaning fees???

Cleaning services 5.713 What cleaning fluids are they using?? Do the cleaning fluids continue gold or diamonds? They must do at these prices?

Another ripoff?

Wages cost are very low. Dominic at least told me the truth Sambala would make lots of money on the resort fees?

I for once will agree with you on this Dominic?

Tony

Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    karlking

Out of Curiosity, has anyone tried a direct approach by Recorded Delivery of a Letter with all Questions out lined within it!

This would give Sambala the opportunity to reply in writing!

They couldn’t say they didn’t receive it as it would be shown when signed for!

george

There has been a number of questions put to Sambala in the Q&A section during the past 4 or 6 weeks. Most of them are uncomfortable questions, some posted by ullivator and astocks. As far as I know Sambala have chosen not to answer them as yet.

These answers would be seen by all investors on the forum. The trouble with meeting Sambala face to face or on the phone is nothing is in writing. That’s how they like it. I’ve had some stories told to me by P.Watson over the phone that turned out to be complete whoppers. I could create a whole new set of threads on here with them.

When Sambala do occasionally answer the forum Q&A’s the answers can be vague or evasive. Will be interesting to see their answers when they eventually appear.

astocks60

Hi George,
    That’s the same point I’ve been trying to get across. Furniture packs – verbal quoted then the big surprise. However nothing’s in writing so we are screwed? Difficult questions. Such as the independant audit, independant escrow account, ring fencins the money and an independant survey to checkout the build quality are ignored? George everything goes back to the money or lack of money? What’s happened to the money? No wonder Sambala avoided the independant audit like the plague.

Yet to some on here we are the dirty dozen since we want answers?

George I can only see one answer and that to use a lawyer to fight Sambala. I’m waiting to see what AAG come back with. I suggest that more and more investors contact AAG and take action against Sambala.

Tony

sherpy

Everyone wants answers to the questions, which are all relevant and as George stated some of which are uncomfortable.
    We will just have to wait for the Sambala execs to reply. As they are writing out with instalments notices, then this is an opportune time for them to do so, since a number of the answers may provide further reassurance.
    Until they do, would it not make a change, if some on here did not try to answer the questions for them, based on nothing other than opinion.
    Of course, if the replies are not acceptable, they can be challenged/debated by everyone as is the norm.

astocks60

Hi Sherpy,
    I wish I was a confident as you regarding Sambala or should I say Dominic answering these questions. I think he will just either not answer or avoid answering the question and answer with a vague answer. Since I don’t now spend much if any time on the SF. Could you please let me know when and if Sambala ever answer the questions?

Tony

karlking

YES, LET’S ALL WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

Seems that is all you want to do Mr K SHARP!!! WHY? for answers that will never come?
    Could it be the fact that Owners Scheduled Payments are due? ….and what’s the odds they pay up now?

crazydude

Questions need answering….but go about it the right way. Recorded Delivery / Emails / Phone Calls is not the way. Go face to face….get professional, not pathetic

astocks60

Hi Crazydude,
    I’ve tried that and it also failed? What do you suggest now? The problem is that Sambala is run by two clowns that have no idea? Any requests for information, audits and Ecrow accounts is flatly refused?

Tony

stog

There seems to be no way forward!

george

Seems to me that we could all cut and paste the same gripes from 2 or more years ago and you wouldn’t notice the difference. That says it all really. Here is one from over 2 years ago (Sambala have used this every 12 months. Look out for it next in March 2012):

“Good News! Sambala is pleased to announce that the completion schedule for the remaining properties on Sambala Village and Vivendas de Santiago will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Many communications are planned over the next few months, but as construction is the overriding factor in governing client confidence at this stage, Sambala will release other information after this vital communication has been published. Sambala will additionally be releasing regular bulletins updating construction progress of the various resort phases.”

astocks60

Hi George;
    I agree. In fact I think in some of the new updates Sambala only change the date?

The answer is AAG?

Our Aims
    Our number one priority is to get our money back using all legal methods at our disposal. We will be relentless in our pursuit until we do so. We intend to:

1. Take civil legal action against the developer both in Cape Verde and the UK

2. Raise possible criminal proceedings against the developer for alleged fraud

3. Assist other willing existing investors with legal action

4. Find out where all investors’ money has gone

5. Fight the developer’s attempts to intimidate and discredit us

6. Ensure maximum prolonged publicity ensures that future investors know what they would be buying into until the developer acknowledges and resolves all problems.

To all you investors out there feel free to join us?

Tony

katking

Hi Guys,
    Where do I sign up?

Kathy

karl

CHEEKY

astocks60

Hi Kathy,
    Welcome to the CV24 forum. Most of the people on here are great. However be careful and watchout for Sambala with fake profiles and the Sambala Lovers. I’m not sure who are the worst?

Regarding your question about AAG. Please go their website

http://www.actionagainstgrepne.com/

Tony

Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.