new beach club at paradise beach

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum new beach club at paradise beach

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bouzakis 5 years, 10 months ago.

I have brought a semi detached villa and i have paid all my condo fees, i have now rented my villa at the moment so not all bad news.I Have just spoken with developers and they have told me that their will be a new beach club on a resort by next year so much better news,and also their is now a pool bar that has just open.

so if anyone would like to get in contact with me just give me an e-mail

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    veronatops

Wow that place would be the most happening place in the entire town. I would try to visit that place in near future.

bouzakis

beach club when I first placed a deposit 9 YEARS ago they told me a top of the range hotel complex so dont hold your breath mate
    👿

corky

As an owner in Paradise Beach I have recently received an email advising that any owners who wishes to get involved in a rental scheme would need to purchase a specific furniture pack going forward from 1st March.

Have any other owners received this email or other information in relation to a touted beach club or rental scheme?

Thanks,
    Corky.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.