Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  optiontrader 9 years, 1 month ago.

And to you and yours. Look forward to meeting you soon. Maybe we should organise a night out in England some time soon and all get together ( I want to check out my prospective neighbours!!)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    optiontrader

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all Ponta Bicuda buyers who have contributed to the Ponta Bicuda thread:-

AndrewGreen
    daveram
    hammersteve
    Hatter88
    Kernock
    Kirky
    seagullsslimjim
    Tony
    Woodfold
    Yelki
    zacstar

Lets hope 2009/2010 brings cheer to us all,and Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to the Ponta Bicuda developers who have faced turbulent times in the industry.

optiontrader

Hi hammersteve:- Its probably a bit awkward arranging a meeting in the U/K as the buyers are widespread:-

hammersteve…….London
    Kernock…………..Cornwall
    optiontrader……..Northumberland
    seagullsslimjim…..Sussex
    Tony……………..North West
    Yelki………………North West
    zacstar…………..Sussex

The way time flies it will not be wrong before we are having a drink together in Cape Verde.

hammersteve

Point taken. Tony/Yelki, where do you live? I am in Wilmslow

yelki

Sorry Hammersteve

Have only just spotted you question as we were away over Xmas/New Year. We live in Chester – so same county!

Building delays ??

Just received a construction update which includes…

“As previously reported, the first stage of construction – ground works and land modulating – was completed in December. Because of the complexity of the second phase, details are still being discussed with the contractors which is temporarily postponing the launch of the next stage at Ponta Bicuda. We expect to be able to announce the new contractors and give you further details on the next steps of construction shortly, so be sure to visit our blog at ************* and to read our news.

Sunny Sussex goes south

hammersteve

Hi yelki. Lucky you getting away. I was over you way a week ago. Took my god-children to the zoo (absolutely freezing) and then sat in the Cheshire Oaks car park for an hour!! Anyway, be good to get together at some time for a drink.

Don’t think too many of us will be worrying about delays. Gives the market a bit more time to settle down and give us the confidence to pay the 60%s !!!

hammersteve

Wow, what a 12 months that was. Lets hope the next 12 see our little dream come closer to a reality!! Take care and look forward to meeting you all one day soon. Happy Xmas guys. Steve

optiontrader

Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year to you Steve!!

Terry.

hammersteve

Hi all. Well maybe things will pick up for us this year and our dream will come to fruition. I hope that the Ashes have inspired those of us the Optiontrader pencilled in for the Cricket. Maybe some day……………..All the best, Steve

ztonyj

Does anyone still believe that the legal team could be so incompetent that they are unable to secure a date in court after all this time?
    Is it not likely that some purchasers are already suing under the compensation clause in the purchase contract?
    I think it would be sensible to get together as individually we have no power. Tony Jacobs (tony@inverforth.com)

Happy New Year to all.

I have been receiving emails from DR every 2 weeks with a basic update of – “sorry but no news”.

I have repeatedly asked for a proposal of what they are going to do if judgement goes for them, but get sideswiped.

With property prices in Spain (Potugal similarly)down by up to 50% and the economy of Portugal in the cr*p I would be surprised if this project proceedes. But hey ho lets hope ’cause there is little else to do.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.