Legal action against MRI

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Legal action against MRI

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jonathan noakes 8 years ago.

I am an investor in the what appears to be the doomed Cabonuba.

I have retained a Spanish Lawyer and have successfully lodged a complaint against MRI at Criminal Court in Marbella.

My Solicitor is now looking for further CABONUBA investors to join this action. Can you please contact me on this Forum urgently if you are interested in pursuing this with me. The more the better. My Solicitor in going to Marbella in August to meet with another Lawyer who has also been successful in lodging a complaint against MRI for his Client. We need to keep the pressure on. Mr McAnthony makes his living swindling people and is successful as people give up. I am not one of those people.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested in joining with me.

Kind regards

Christine

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    peter c

Good luck with your action. You may also want to link in with capeverdeportal forum as well to get the message spread.

chrissiea

Thanks Peter.

these forums seem to have gone deathly quiet regarding Cabonuba.
    but I will check the other forum.

Many thanks

famguy

I would be interested as I have lost my money through Technicil and I bought my flat through MRI. I need to understand abit more detail so please sent me an email

paul housley

I would like some more info if possible. We bought through MRI and like you have had no help from the so called solicitor on Cape Verde.

chrissiea

my case is specific to cabonuba. what development have u bought on? i was under the impression that all other developments were complete?

Hi chrissie,
    My name is Jonathan Noakes, I also have purchased on Cabonuba through MRI . Can you give me some more info on what your thinking as I am interested. My email address is jonathan.noakes@googlemail.com

Many thanks
    Jonathan

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.