It’s all a joke!

This topic contains 537 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  gringa 9 years, 4 months ago.

gringa
    thanks for that, eye watering,so if my place does get built this is what I have got to look forward too! anymore info much welcome.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 537 total)
  • Replies
    gringa

FYI not been near this site in yonks why would i gave up on sambala long ago but my friends were over in her place recently and it seems their is trouble in paradise I tell you all is not as it seems and sambala are definately not answering emails my buddies have emailed and even though they were told their observations would be looked into which means ignored just going on past communications when i did give a damn.what did they do wrong you may ask well they told it like it was they reckoned the apartment was thrown up for a few quid or thats how it seemed and that they were luckier than loads of people they took loads of photos for their solicitor telling about their concerns and the solicitor is keeping the findings on file we did laugh though about the unbelievable bits of unecessary furniture and like the fact that all of the cooker hoods go nowhere except into a cupboard and the peace of mind of having double glazing which is really so important in the climate huh I dont think if the weater is as good as we are led to believethat is one thing i was told to do if i do get to go there was look carfully in the windows of any apartment you can sorry to say what you might see you talk about foundations of vs OMG my observation is that i think there are loads of sambalians on here on reading through the other night it was like old times and i am sure mandy and dom feature highly kk keep up the good work you have them sussed

voyager

sfo

Thanks for posting Gringa

We all need to stay strong and show these fools that we will not go away.
    Bully boy way”s may have worked in the past but not this time, Sundowner A33 owned by Sambala FACT. T.B

ulluvator

Just a pointer Gringa,double glazing keeps out noise as well as temperature and all the blocks recreation areas are bang in the middle which to me will get mighty noisy.Some cooker hoods are designed to be used this way as some kitchens dont have an outside wall or the wall is too small to incorperate the cooker there,such as the apartments.
    Interesting about the build quality as when i was out there last year i was well happy with the quality so please define,(inside the apartment or the block as a whole),as if you go to the horrible site you can check my photos to your friends pics and are they going to share pictures with us as myself and other investers would love to see them as they will be the most updated pics of the site so far and im sure you would want us to see them,its easy to do,just put them on photobox and put a link on your next post.

Cheers [8D][8D][8D]

Mark E3

stog

ULLuvator

Yes good idea, could we have some pictures please,

bring me the truth

gringa

Can’t really say anything else a lot of stories were mentioned as I recall but not my place to say it was just a friendly warning up to anyone else to take notice or not no skin off my nose
    MARK
    you sound to me a bit like a sambalian otherwise as an owner you would think about looking around a little closer when you go there in the future i do know what double glazing is for cant be bothered going into the obvious and an extractor fan is not meant to go into a kitchen cupboard are you for real one of the workers told them it was not right but thats the way they wanted it cheaper same story about lots of other things
    thats my contributing take it or leave it

voyager

stog

Gringa
    thanks for that, Sambalians great term! Maybe they should be scared if this agency thing is for real,People in glass houses!!

ulluvator

Hi Gringa
    Sorry if you took my post a bit personel but if you know about noise reduction in double glasing and its obviously the reason why they are being used then i dont rearly know why you made the negative comments regarding them?,Recirculating kitchen hoods are not the best by any means as they dont retain water and some smells but i was just giving a reason why they were using them,im not defending them,dont know if they are supposed to go into a cupboard but dont rearly know where on earth it could go,maybe up into the next apartment?,i was there for sixteen days and there wasnt a problem and it worked quite well.Myself and other investors would still like to see these photos so could you get them posted on here please,you never know they might have photos of the foundations.

Sorry if you think im a Sambalian(good term)but i was only giving the reasons i thought answered your post,it also sounds like you havnt been out there yet,bit pricey at the moment but if you can it is well worth it,lovely country and people, and whatever other people say,the village(what there is of it)is lovely.

All the best[8D][8D]

Sambalian

ulluvator

PS

Sorry for sounding positve,ive run myself a cold bath with ice cubes and birching myself as i speak,,ouch.[8D][8D][8D]

Sambalian,oh i think thats someones name on the other site so be careful

karlking

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether it be positive or negative, after all it’s your money. The problems arise when despite the facts glaring down at some, they will always protect or promote the development! Some, quite rightly! afraid of their own investment, which is perfectly acceptable. It’s the ones who for no other reason but being connected to sambala thats the problem. Everyone should be able to question sambalas actions over those 6 years without feeling or being told their out to destroy the development, all everyone wants is the transparency sambala say they are!

Whats the choice everyone has?
    They could just carry on paying scheduled payments way ahead of the work actually getting done, taking the risk that it may not get done! They can keep the management in their high paid jobs with great expenses, allowing them to fly all over the place for “meetings” and live a great life style on owner’s monies. After all some still think they are doing a great job! …and hope and pray that eventually they will get their property that they took such a huge risk in buying in cape verde? (Although I can’t remember any such risk being mentioned at all, however they say it’s always been there now)

OR

You can stand up and be counted by asking sambala management to explain some very simple questions that any other company would be open about! The simple requests are basically, to see the accounts that you should be entitled to do so! That would give answers to many of the questions being asked about:
    “Where has all the money gone?”
    “Why are you asking investors again to stump up more money for work thats already been paid for?”
    That appears to be the main issue and would answer most questions so I’m sure everyone can see, providing the accounts would resolve most issues and everyone could move on.
    If things do go wrong, thats not the end of it, as some would love you to believe! Questions will be asked and an investigation into whether misappropriation of investors’ funds has in fact been the main issue here. The other would surround the practices of the management; simply not knowing what they were doing, would not be an excuse. If found, they would have to pay all monies back, so it’s not the case of everyone loses everything!

Sambala have a lot to answer to here, as spending 6 years on the village, that should have only taken 18 months, is the first thing they will have to explain.

It’s your choice; and whatever YOU decide is not wrong! It’s your money and your call. All I do say is get the facts, unfortunately smabala are not playing ball here!

stog

KK
    Thanks for that, It brings it home when you said-
    “Sambala have a lot to answer to here, as spending 6 years on the village, that should have only taken 18 months, is the first thing they will have to explain”
    Cant finish phase one after 6 years and then starts phase 2??? DUUU

ulluvator

kk,well said and agree with you.
    There are a lot of accusations on here and many are well founded,so im a bit concerned that Gringa has not mentioned about these new photos which have been taking recently at the village,i for one want to see these as they might hold some insight to the allegations made on here,especially the foundations as if the photos were for evidence then that would be the first pics i would of took, but Gringas gone a bit quiet.come on Gringa produce the goods,we have the right to see them after everything which has been said on here!.[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Mark E3

karlking

Ulluvator, the village foundations are not the problem! I was there in that stage and they were set out as foundations should be, the infrastructure was set out first. The question mark over foundations came from the most recent pictures of the VS site from sherpy. It is those that are in question!

Last year some paid for the infrastructure that never materialised on VS, now with the new builder, sambala are asking again for a scheduled payment, now claiming foundations are in, and the infrastructure that should be in, as they have been paid for it, is not, so it’s thought that it’s just a money grab as foundations are easy money.
    As mentioned above the pictures by sherpy show the foundations look like they have been plonked down on mounds of hard-core, NOT as they were in the Village, set out properly. Sorry if you thought the village foundations were in question, although it was stipulated the VS phase.

glynman

Maybe the new photos sent out to the owners today will put your mind at rest.

Bring me sunshine

stog

Dominic Glynman

How do you know the pics have just been sent out????????
    bring me new management

ulluvator

kk
    I was talking about the vs foundations,I never mentioned village foundations?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 537 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.