Guaranteed rental scheme

This topic contains 110 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  jam95 9 years, 1 month ago.

Says it all!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    jam95

Does anybody have any information on the guaranteed rental scheme? After deferring payment for 2 years this year they have not even made contact.

sean quinn

The last thing i heard, which was on here, as Sambala dont communicate in a professional manner, was that payments would start when the resort offically opened – that just what i have picked up.

Personally I cant see it as when it opens there will be hardly any tourists as they will have bodged that up too.

I would expect a continued seriously long delay – as with no money coming in, they will certainly not part with any going out.

I am sure you will of course also get the advice – meet with Dom!

jam95

meet with dom….. I cant even get him to give me a call!?!?

sherpy

Suggest you ring Sambala, as there are others (rather than Dominic) who could answer that question, or give you an update
    Also suggest you check the SF site, where there are a number of posts over the last 2 years which cover this area in depth, and from owners in the same position as yourself.

sean quinn

If you have any joy jam let us know, I’ll be very interested to hear the plan and tbe reasoning.

jam95

OK ill look at SF. Can’t log on to that site though they would’nt issue me with a password whenever I tried.

astocks60

Hi Jam,
    Well come to Sambala World! A world full of broken promises and fairy tales. Speak to Sambala they say? Good luck with that! Check out the unfriendly site, most of us can’t because we have been banned for questioning the Sambala pupets that run the site? There’s always AAG?

Good luck

Tony

sherpy

jam59.
    On the SF site, you normally have to wait 24 hours to get into it, as one of the moderators checks out that you are who you say you are. Suggest you try again and if any problems, let me know and I will email a moderator for you and explain.
    Tony…..please don’t go down that route again, its over.

stog

Jam
    Becareful, its a closed shop, you say anything or ask questions, you will get banned, but if your on the the village you should be OK!

stog

Jam
    Most of us on here are the “banned” or as some like to call us the dirty dozen!

sean quinn

No update again this week ?

stog

ITS TO QUIET!!!
    I miss KK, but then again!….. there seems to be only one stooge left![8D][8D][8D]

Domboys puppies have done there masters bidding and got rid of KK so its back to the kennel at Charlbury![;)] or nutterswood or even handy Andys!

astocks60

Hi Guys,
    I’ve received the Sambala update. I’ve posted the update below. Daniel I hope I haven’t broken any rules? However since the Sambala update contains inform regarding delays to VDS I think it’s only fair to post this information, and to pass on the news to my friends on here.

Tony

Dear Investor,
    Please see from the photographs via the link detailed below the continued progress that SJC are making with Sambala Village .

We are happy to inform that Block C walls and roofs completion went on 28 day notice this last week and that Block E will also go on 28 day notice on Monday for overall completion bringing it in ahead of schedule.

We are hopeful that Block E investors will be willing to take up earlier virtual ownership of their properties via the Declaracao agreements Sambala is offering as this generates improved cash flow which ensures SJC can crack on with construction without us being adversely affected by the often long waits associated with achieving title within the local process.

We are on the other hand disappointed to inform that we have fallen approximately 2 weeks behind schedule with Vivendas de Santiago construction.

As you know the BCA credit line combined with Investor payments form the construction cash flow needed to build to schedule and we are afraid to inform that a few investors seem determined not to make good on these owed amounts.

As we have always explained this will always lead to one outcome which is a slow down in what can be achieved. Banner can very easily make up this lost time but only if payments are made in a timely manner.

We are very pleased to inform that the first Sambala Owners Group meeting will take place on Friday 10th June and as soon as we have covered off some basic data protection issues will be able to announce the members and subsequent to meeting, share all discussion content.

We are hopeful that next week will see those outstanding VDS investor payments coming in which then places us in a position to make up on lost time.

Wishing you all a pleasant week end.

Kind regards

Sambala

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd402/Sambala/Sambala%20Village%2013th%20May%202011/

sherpy

Thanks for that Tony.
    The completed apartments look excellent (opinion) and you will note the gardens are back up to looking good and the weeds etc from the site being closed down for 3 months have all gone too.
    Heres hoping the momentum for all 3 projects continues

sherpy

Stog. It is quiet since the cut and paste expert has gone, however, that was his/her choice remember.
    The stooges/puppies as you call them, had no influence on that.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.