Front Row Tedju

This topic contains 26 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  margie 12 years, 9 months ago.

Hi Margie. Glad that you enjoyed the exhibition. I have only got a couple of the 2 bedroom ones on Tedju so am no good to you. Good luck though. By the way, do you play cricket !!??

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    margie

Hey,

I am new here but i can see there is a bunch of PB experts around. I’ve been in London at the Mayfair exhibition – busy day for PB guys! In spite of being almost sold out in terms of buy to let, they’ve spent almost one hour with me. I would love to buy one of the front row 3 bedroom villas in Tedju… Is there anyone here looking for a profit on the resale of one of those? I am hooked with the design and so far I’ve reserved a three bedroom villa in the back.
    By the way, i prefer south facing, instead of west facing (1.13 to 1.17 would be perfect).

Thanks
    Margie

margie

Thanks Hammersteve. I don’t play cricket, but i do play tennis. They still have one two bedroom available (i like the design, but the 3 bedroom makes it for me).

hammersteve

Fine. Good luck with your quest. How much was the 2 bedroom by the way?

optiontrader

hi margie:- There are other communities in Ponta Bicuda which have not yet been released. You may be able to get something which you are looking for in one of those communities seeing the ones in Tedju have all been taken.

And I believe you are able to exchange your current property with the developers.

Do you play golf, as we are looking for a female, to partner seagullsslimjim or daveram.

Made a general enquiry about level of sales , and in Tedju village out of approx 100 properties there are just 11 left of diffreing varieties.

Apart from 4 front line single cliff top ones , all the other front lines are now gone

Uk sales on the back of the exhibition last week were slow , but advised that buying from Spain strong and also good from Holland and Germany. An interesting analogy was that the developers aren’t really affected too much buy the unique over inflated UK and US markets possibly cooling as other countries house prices haven’t seen such inflation.

Strange how they can’t get neighbours for me upstairs yet 🙂

Sunny Sussex goes south

sorry for the basic spelling mistakes in the above – tired, end of day eyes infront of footy – not illiterate !!

Sunny Sussex goes south

jak

Sunny,

wot! got thrown out of O’Neill’s early after running out of funds and no friends to pick up the bill. Or perhaps none of us are perfect??

I am sure that a man of your intellect will know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. So please do not waste your time composing a reply.

hammersteve

What’s all this about?
    Maybe you should start up a seperate thread titled ‘petty disputes’ and leave us to discuss our exciting investments.

hammersteve – JAk seems to have an agenda of some sort , but water of a ducks back to me.

This is nothing compared to football or share websites in terms of abuse between two parties.

Getting back on topic – Good news though on Tedju sales.

Sunny Sussex goes south

margie

Hammersteve – the 2 bedroom is (was) 255000 EUROS. I am proceeding with the 3 bedroom. Any advice on a good solicitor?

optiontrader

margie:- I used Cameron Beverley of Portugal,professional,and you can do everything by e-mail if you prefer. Savills recommended him, he actually works for Ferreira Pinto & Associados.

hammersteve:- Thats a 21% profit over 10 months for you. We look as though we are going to get our drink(with fries) in the square, watching the cricket….not our game of course.

hammersteve

Savills rang me yesterday saying that they are no longer marketing Bicuda and were trying to sell me properties on Sal. Told them i thought that was a bit odd given that they had a launch a week ago. They seemed to have a pre prepared script saying that their contract with the developer had expired. My friend bought a 3 bedroom villa and was interested in buying another, but the plot sizes seem to have got a bit smaller and the villas are now walled in with a very small grassed area and the pool being right up against the boundary wall. As with all these things it is a case of what you want. I think they are trying to give customers a headline price of under 300k euros for a villa with a pool. Anyway, the bottom line seems to be that the development is selling well and our investment seems OK so far. Need to go and do some work and try to earn the next 20%. Cheers all

optiontrader

Hi Ponta Bicuda investors:- While this site is useful(and I thank Daniel for giving us a seperate site)I do believe there are some issues which need to be discussed privately between Ponta Bicuda owners.

As stated previously,according to Brookie,Sambala owners have an area in Sambala Friends where they can discuss issues privately,where they can band together,without interference from non-Sambala owners.

We need something similiar,however the problem is,if a site was constructed,how would Ponta Bicuda owners be able to find the site,now that Savills are not involved.

hammersteve

Sounds very clandestine!!
    Not sure how many non owners bother coming on here. I assume that Daniel sells advertising space on the basis of the number of members and the traffic on this site, so it would be nice to do something within this site to reward him for his help thus far. By the way, heard today that Vergilio from the developers dropped Savills as they disliked their agent, a girl caled Maribeth and have opened a direct office in London.

i dealt with Maribeth and she was useless, with no business acumen.

obviously foot through the door student who has remained there.

Sunny Sussex goes south

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.