Flights to Sal

Forums Cape Verde – Holiday & Travel Forum Flights to Sal

This topic contains 28 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  jayne 11 years, 5 months ago.

not heard of any. I guess they will wait until there is demand. No demand at the momment.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    jayne

Does anyone know if any other airlines (apart from Thomsons)intend flying from England to Sal. I’m a bit worried that there are not enough flights there yet that’s why I’ve decided to sign up for the rental programme and bought the Tecnicil furniture pack so I dont need to worry about it yet.

diddydona

There’s not enough completed accommodation at the moment, so no point bringing in plane loads of travellers with nowhere to stay.

Flight availability will increase in tandem with accommodation availability.

jean

i think we should all start writing to some of the cheaper airlines the more that will, the more notice they will take.

j robinson

jonny

I think CV is very lucky to have Thomsons/TUI the largest Tour Operator in the world, who have made a huge investment in the islands. Direct flights from UK,Belgium,Scandinavia,Germany etc

People need to be patient, in 2 years time the open skies agreement will come in to effect and you will see much more competition throughout CV airspace.

global

Sean,
    What is this open skies policy? Must not discount the effect of the credit-crunch though, though we can only hope it is over in 24 months. The credit tsunami as some call it! Or the credit disaster of the century![}:)]
    Andre

BoaVistaExperience

teri

There are direct flights from Birmingham to Sal starting next month, Nov 08.

chris carr

if anyone’s going out to Sal 4/11/08 to 11/11/08 you can get a good price for a flight from Manchester rtn #248.98 with Thomson fly.

chris

keepitreal

Hi

Can anyone tell me, where else (apart from the UK) in mainland europe can you fly directly to Sal and which airlines operate the routes?

Thx

connorcv

Lisbon – TAP Portugal I believe

keepitreal

ok, apart from TAP…Anywhwere in Germany, France, Italy?

lfc

yes – tuifly – from Germany, including Munich

godzilla74

Neos Airlines offer an excelent fligh from Milano-Italy,to Sal and Boavista for aproximately 480 taxes included;
    Neos just provide theirs flights to italian T.operators, one of them offer the opportunities to book out of Italy reserving by mail or telephone.I did it last may thanks Caboverde Adventure.Francesco is also a referent for locals flyghts in the sopravento islands and he really follow me during the permanence trough indigens collaborators.

spin

I booked flights from Birmingham today from 12th to 26th Dec and the cost for two of us return was £398, terrific value.
    Spin

bobo

Spin, re your flights, can you tell me which airline that is and was that the total cost or per person.
    Cheers Bobo.

spin

BoBo,
    Got them on the Thomson travel website. £198.98 per person return from Birmingham. Also available from Manchester for £249 each.
    Spin

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.