Dunas Beach Resort Construction Licence

Forums Cape Verde – Property / Invest Forum Dunas Beach Resort Construction Licence

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  scoober 6 years, 11 months ago.

Does anyone know what the Construction Licence referred to in clause 8 of the Promissory Contract is. Is it the planning permission as we would call it in the UK.
    Also anyone else struggling to complete on a property here or has had their contract cancelled?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    chelseaboy

I have had nightmares with TRG ,, wish id never heard of them, bad company… con artists

chelseaboy

I need any owners of property on Dunas that are not happy to please get in touch. thank you

oly911

Hi yes we are having a nightmare with trg my number is 07834607904 if you would like to talk

dunasty

Hello
    I too am having problems. please PM me and I will come back asap

thank you very much

pugwash6

Hi, I am also having a nightmare with TRG. Please PM me and I will reply ASAP.

dunasty

Hello
    I have PM’d alot of you this week with no response, so wonder if the system is working? Can you reply here to check
    thanks

My SIPPs unit is supposed to complete in Dec.
    Personally, I’ve found TRG to be an excellent company. Tortuga Resort when completed was, as good, if not better than the artists impressions & utilisation has been high. Huge difference to Vila Verde.
    I would of thought it’s in their interest to complete units ASAP, given they then get paid the completion balance.
    I understand the actual resort/hotel launches June/July 2014.

scoober

It sounds fishy, sounds to me as though they’ve run out of money. Let’s hope they get there in the end for the good of the island.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.