Dublin flights

Forums Cape Verde – Holiday & Travel Forum Dublin flights

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dee 8 years, 9 months ago.

Cant wait to hear what that is about, it would be amazing!!!!! but I am not holding my breath!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    dee

Got email from a Brendan Barry of cork offering return flights to Sal ex Dublin for 239€ plus tax, tried ringing but office closed
    has anyone else heard or read of this as it may only be an inspection flight.
    this is not me advertising It sounds great.
    I really would like to know what’s on offer and after I ring on Monday will post an update.
    Dee

munsterchic

I haven’t heard anything, but it would be fantastic if it came about. Hoping to go over again around July/August, but flights on Thomson web page are pretty pricey, and thats excluding flights from here to UK [:(]

quote:

Originally posted by munsterchic

I haven’t heard anything, but it would be fantastic if it came about. Hoping to go over again around July/August, but flights on Thomson web page are pretty pricey, and thats excluding flights from here to UK [:(]

Hope there is something in this – but a good idea is for as many people as posible e-mail east cork travel with enquiries[;)]
    http://www.eastcorktravel.ie/

paul

puckfada

The flights are with TAP via London and Lisbon. The tax however is high ( as in the email). The real advantage is that it is a through ticket and you can get there all in the 1 day.

quote:

Originally posted by Dee

Got email from a Brendan Barry of cork offering return flights to Sal ex Dublin for 239€ plus tax, tried ringing but office closed
    has anyone else heard or read of this as it may only be an inspection flight.
    this is not me advertising It sounds great.
    I really would like to know what’s on offer and after I ring on Monday will post an update.
    Dee

puckfada

jbmcgrath1

Cheapest Dublin-London-Lisbon-Sal flights I could find where €565 including taxes. The funny thing is when I checked Dublin-Lisbon-Sal for the same dates the Lisbon-Sal return leg was €600 and they where the same Tap flights[:0] But they are the only 2 ways I have found that do not involve an overnight stay on both legs of the trip if traveling from Ireland. I would not fancy 4 flights in one day myself.

Cheers,

Bernard.

munsterchic

I have noticed that flights with Thompson from Manchester and Birmingham have changed times around May. They are departing either 13.35 or 15.10, which takes away the overnight going out. Doesn’t give you that option later in the year unfortunately. Hopefully that will change.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.