Djadsall

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  typical 12 years, 3 months ago.

quote:

Originally posted by typical

Long time reader first time writer This is mainly due to my complete fear of using my office computer for anything more than Blackjack and Solitairre. I have a question or questions. I have bought an apartment on block d. I have paid everything over. Stoopid thing to do but was commited to stage payments and the pounds went south so thought in for a penny….Anyway I really dont have any idea what its going to look lke inside and out. Sure I’ve seen the plans and even a few pictures of the building works (are they moving the cranes around to fool us?)but is it gonna be landscapped am I going to be sitting by a pool the size of a bird bath? Has anyone opted out of the furniture package and tried buying local? I must say I bought the FP for an easy life but still think there must be a lot of local products or unwanted imports going cheap. Should I go back to playing Blackjack and not worry?

Also I have not had any promised discount sent back by to me by the devoloper back to my agent. Should i set my solicitor on him or wait and set it off aginst maintenance fees?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    typical

Long time reader first time writer. This is mainly due to complete fear of using my office comp

typical
    Quote:
    Originally posted by typical

Long time reader first time writer. This is mainly due to complete fear of using my office comp

Told you I would mess it up[:D]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.