Delta flights to Atlanta

Forums Cape Verde – Holiday & Travel Forum Delta flights to Atlanta

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alinbucks 11 years, 7 months ago.

south african airways used to use the Morabeza.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    alinbucks

Delta Airlines have just announced that they will be serving new cities in Africa effective June 09. Included in these are Luanda, Monrovia and Malabo. All of these flights will stop in Sal.

At the moment I’m not sure if these are only stops for fuel or if they will allow passengers to originate and fly to Sal.

Flight and cabin crews will use Sal to stopover, and then shuttle on the African sector. I wonder which hotel they will use?

loggy

i wonder what this is about?

is it for holiday makers, politicains, business people or african/american relatives?

could china be next?

alinbucks

They are using Sal as a refueling stop en route but are allowed to carry passengers.Most of the traffic will be business and vfr, as all the destinations are oil rich.

I don’t think we will see a big increase in torist numbers from these flights but every little helps.

jonny

One of the governments main aims is to create an international sea and air transportation hub.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.