Construction Update

This topic contains 80 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  optiontrader 12 years, 7 months ago.

Elsewhere we read of apparent difficulties in sourcing/importing materials & shortages of labour – The dream only becomes reality once a finished article is available

Does anyone have a view on how these issues will be overcome or how much they threaten the sporty 2009 completion date for the first hotel release?

RAP

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
    optiontrader

Hi lemanistan:- Is there any movement on the Ponta Bicuda site i.e. diggers,trucks,portacabins,workmen etc.

lemanistan

There have been two diggers on site since before xmas, mostly likely to clear the ground of boulders etc. They don’t seem to have done anything yet but it’s still something of a start.

optiontrader

Hi Lemanistan:- Thanks for keeping the Ponta Bicudians up to date.

As you work at the airport,we(the Ponta Bicudians) would be obliged if you could give independant updates now and again.

Hi,

I will visit Santiago between 6 and 9 February.

Once back, I’ll post updated information.

Regards

i’ve just received an update and a link to PB’s blog page showing the start of the ground excavations.

Anyone else received the email yet?

I can’t see the link to the blog from the main website so list it below

Sunny Sussex goes south

optiontrader

Hi seagullsslimjim:- Yes,it looks good news.Its all systems go from now.

optiontrader

Hi Ponta Bicudians:- Has anybody received a notification re:- final 20% stage payment.

hammersteve

Hi. Not yet. Hope you are all well. Have you?

optiontrader

Hi hammersteve:- No,it may be worth posting when they do receive notification,just in case they have missed somebody.

lemanistan

Just to let you know….

There have been nine diggers/trucks on site all of last week and there are definite signs that work has been going on to clear the site. Probably no great surprise, but things don’t seem quite as industrious as PB’s pictures would suggest. Nothing less than you might expect from a developer though

andrewgreen

Hey guys.
    My in-laws have been in Santiago last week and they took more than a hundred photos and filmed the whole site with Mr Riberio. Is there a way to post them here? They purchased a studio in Codi Mare – they’ve paid 10k more than they would nine months ago, but().
    I don’t understand what lemenistan means by industrious, an excavation is an excavation and what my in-laws have seen and shown is serious stuff.
    I haven’t received mine, but i’ve heard that the tedju’s notes are being sent.
    Andrew

optiontrader

Hi Andrew:- I have also bought in Cor di Mar…Central,have your in-laws bought in North,Central or South Cor di Mar. I notice its 9 months since you last posted,looking forward to that beer on the waterfront.

hacker

Hi Optiontrader have you giving your solicitor in Cape Verde the Power of Attorney to conduct your purchases?I was not aware that you initially have to go before a Notary in England my nearest being at Belsay.

s.harrison

optiontrader

Hi hacker:- I did give my Portuguese solicitor power of attorney,its the first I have heard about an English Notary,and I am sure my solicitor would have known,he has acted for dozens of British buyers.

Hi Guys, I am in Sambala, you will have to have a Cape Verdian Notary
    not an English one.
    Regards Diver

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.