Construction Stopped

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  greengrass 9 years, 5 months ago.

Surely not!

Anyone else heard this

bring me groundhog day!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    greengrass

I have had word from a friend in Praia to say that work on the Sambala Site has stopped again. I am told all Plant and Machinery has once again left the site. Rather than ask her for confirmation can someone else please use their contacts to either confirm or deny this. The promised webcam would have been of great assistance in this matter had it been installed and operational. Given the current unrest and nervousness I feel it would be prudent to get additional confirmation from other sources and I don’t mean Sambala as they can not be trusted.[:(!]

stog

Greengrass

Worrying info! If anyone is going out there, can they report please!

Bring me finished village!

glynman

Seams pretty obvious. If SGL are no longer on site would they not be taking their machinery away.

They had a lot of machinery on site and I expect that is what is happening.

KK can ask when he phones Sambala to ask his other questions. Over to you KK

Bring me sunshine

sean quinn

Yes Dominic I mean glyman but surely bowdon need more help than the goats provide

a site with no machinery would not be good.

Bring me machinery

karlking

…yeh, Bowden been using SGL plant for the foundations on VS then!!!
    You just can’t help making yourself look silly can you.

glynman

Sorry to disapoint you guys but I am not Dominic.

KK how did your phone call to Sambala go or is your phone still broken.

Bring me sunshine

karl

Domboy,
    Have you seen the photos of the machinery, you could not get very far without any wheels.
    All of SGL machinery is jacked up on bricks.. and rusting.

karlking

Glyn why is it you only reply during office hours, although as seen you can get through to office staff after 10 at night, hehehe? Are the legal writs coming back as not at this address? hehehe!

Sambala management are a very expensive joke! FACT, and NO new investor will invest with them on-board. Their Salesman, nothing else, they haven’t got a clue about building or developing, so what use are they? Accounts would show the huge wages and expenses they award themselves. If Grepne can’t see this is destroying his dream, he’s simply in on it and it’s basically a scam! No matter what proper gander they put out, it contradicts what they’ve said in the past. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory, sambala don’t have a good memory at all, and keep tripping themselves up!

The ITV program, I’m hoping, will show that sambala have misappropriated investors funds, to me it’s the only way that this will get finished, with the management gone, and funds being repaid back to the development. Bye Bye, I’m sure you’ll not be there long now!

greengrass

Hi Just in reply to those that are casting doubts as to my bona fides and seeking to discredit me on this forum.

As per my original post, I was informed by a friend in CV that equipment was being removed from the Sambala Site and works had stopped. It now transpires that this was in fact true. Sambala have put their spin on this but that is to be expected.
    I no longer trust any of the Directors of Sambala, in the past I have given them the benefit and believed what I was being told; I have been lied to, mislead, conned, and strung along!

This is why I asked this forum to get confirmation.

In my opinion, the Sambala Friends Forum no longer gives an unbiased view as it is compromised through its association with Sambala’s Management and Directors. The same people rally to their defense every time.

This forum also has its faults and there is a group that is disruptive, but others like me just say it as it is, warts and all!!

stog

Greengrass
    Agree but at least you get both sides of the coin on this site and its not censored by bully boy tactics!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.