compensation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mark b 10 years ago.

mark,
    i’m certain everyone is entitled to compo under tecnicil’s contract. have you spoken to iain or nuno? they should be able to sort it out.
    can i ask how much you paid?
    the invisible man

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    mark b

Guys.

I have just bought a resale property on Vila Verde. I was informed all contracts signed initially involved a compensation claim for late delivery. I have taken over the original purchasers contract, now my solicitor NDR state there is no compensation claim.
    When I was on site Tecnicils manager even confirmed this to be true.
    No, I know i should have got that in writing etc etc, thats not my questions.
    I’m wondering if everyone else is entitled to compo, not whos getting it, just entitled to it.
    I just think my solicitor is setting me down here, and im annoyed,

mark

mark b

Fab.

You are correct to ask, and well within your rights, but, out of respect to other purchasers and potential purchasers I think its best not to say??
    I hope i havent offended you? I just think a forum is prob not the best place to air it.
    I appreciate your help, however, the people you mention I dont know!

no NDR are right in what they say, compensation is only being offered to original buyers.

this is because the compensation is for late delivery and to compensate for the buyers patience.

if you have bought a resale – you have not had to wait and are therefore not entitled to anything.

hope that helps…

fabricator

ft,
    i see your point on that, but it might be worth him asking the question.
    mark
    i appreciate your honesty, but i had to ask not only for my inquisity, but for others on here also![8D]
    the invisible man

mark b

Fab, no worries.

I was under the impression i was taking over the ‘original’ contract with no changes. that to me says im suitable for the compo.
    I’m not greedy, by any means, to be honest im more bothered about the lack of proactivity of NDR.
    I’m going to push it.
    cheers for the help guys

autotech

Hi Mark
    May I asked what kind of property did you buy?
    Regards

mark b

yep

1 bed, ground floor on calistimon

Wish it would blood hurry up and finish!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.