Cape Verde 24 Top Diva 2010

Forums Chit Chat / Forum related Cape Verde 24 Top Diva 2010

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  optiontrader 10 years, 5 months ago.

worwilly gets my vote then

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    another g

would help if people could see who they are voting for..post some pics[8D]

another g

i vote for who ever i upset the most daniel whoever wins i hope ther ea real jerry springer bon apetit[:D][:D][:D]

optiontrader

Cheers Gringo:- I am assuming Daniel dislikes Carol888 the most because she is a Man City fan, so your votes goes to Carol888 ( dont worry Carol is a stunner you dont need a picture ).

optiontrader

Current Standings:-

1st……. Carol 888………………..3
    2nd…… Yelki ( Anielka )………..2
    3rd……. finance lady ( Hazel )…1
    3rd……. AJW ( Alyson )………….1

Carol has just overtaken Anielka ( Phew!! I was getting a bit worried ). I am very surprised there has been no votes for last years runaway winner and the little “Blonde Bombshell” Diddydona (Dona )???

diddydona

Hi guys, long time no speak.

I vote for Carol 888. She has to win this year or it will be 3 times the bridesmaid, never the bride & we can’t have that.

Anyway she has been very helpful to a lot of fellow purchasers over the past couple of years & deserves a bit of credit. [:)]

Hi DD
    Nice to have you back. As you know I have voted for two posters, it’s not easy sometimes trying to get it right, I have been trying for years. Lol
    It was nice for OTY to vote for me, I never knew he cared.I now feel I owe him one. [:D]

Charles

fabricator

as a fellow blue, it has to be carol this year for me
    the invisible man

jbmcgrath1

I still have not worked out whether it is an honour or an insult to be voted top Diva. So assuming it is the latter my vote this year goes to Carrol 888 [:D]

Cheers,

Bernard.

optiontrader

Hi Dona:- Thats very kind of you….Carol seems like a lovely lass……here’s hoping you get a few votes….runaway winner last year….not one vote this years…yet you seem like a lovely lass as well?

optiontrader

Current Standings:-

Carol888…………6
    Yelki……………..2
    finance lady…….1
    AJW……………..1
    Charles Mason….1

optiontrader

Final Result:-

1st……Carol888
    2nd…..Yelki
    3rd……charles mason

Congrats Carol xx

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.