CABONUBA

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  berniep 7 years, 5 months ago.

hi chrissie , yes we are still around but havent heard much .. but nothing we can do as a lot of lawyers in cape verde are useless and cabonuba directors are in hiding back in spain (for now)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    chrissiea

Are there any Cabonuba investors still around? No one appears to post on this forum and the silence concerns me that something is happening that I do not know about. Can anyone shed any light on this appalling situtation?

davecook

I’m still here Chrissie but nothing much seems to be taking place on here now-adays. Derek is bang on with regard to the situation with Cabonuba.
    Dave

dentmaster

Still here to ? Nothing To report I’m afraid . Only one thing you can find one of the directors on Facebook and you could send him a message and see if you could get a response .

derek009

i tried that dentmaster , sure it was him but no response

davecook

Give us all the details lads. As lond as you’re sure it’s the right person of course[:D]

dentmaster

Ivan maguregui iturri is his name , you can find him and all his details on Facebook . I got a response 12 months ago but i have checked and he is still on there . He gave me an email of his advocat but tried it and didn’t get any reply . Don’t think he speaks any English . Also he has a web page you can see on his homepage . Good luck .

Still here too, not heard anything either yet, but will post anything I hear!

j noakes

derek009

does anyone speak spanish perhaps we could get a response if some one facebooked mr Ivan maguregui iturri and asked him to respond to one person on behalf of us,rather than a group of individuals which might intimidate him.

dentmaster

You’re right Derek , that’s why I didn’t post earlier . He can speak English it’s just his solicitor who can’t , will find his details and post later .

dentmaster

facebook
    Ivan sent you a message.

Ivan Maguregui IturriMay 18, 2010 at 2:59pm
    Re: money
    We are working on it! The problem is that people responsible for the project have used the money for other companies so we could not make the project! Now: we are negociating with the bank to lend us the funds necesary to finish the project and making a judicial reclaiming to responsibles of the proyect! If you need more information i can give you the mail of the advocat.
    Sorry for being late.

Sorry for being late, i forgot it. Here is the mail: yaguesenra_abogados@yahoo.es . His name is Gabriel Senra, i’m going to send you now his mail but i do not know how is his english! Better writting i supose

This is the reply i got from Ivan maguregui iturri and are the details of his advoct , worth a try

derek009

dentmaster , if this is the guy ?sounds like hes saying that the money for the project was used by other people .. any idea what he means by that and can he tell you who … sounds fraudulent to me?
    what do you think.. having said that gives a glimmer of hope that they may get the money to complete however unlikley

dentmaster

Derek ,As you can see it wasvover 12 months ago I had contact with him .. Heard nothing since , I have heard you can write something and google will translate it for you . Must be worth a try and contact the solicitor this way , if he is proper slolicitor he should at least reply ?

davecook

Hi again. Yes you’re right Dentmaster. If you go to http://translate.google.com/# you can do it on there. Just cut and paste the result then to wherever you want it.
    Dave
    [:D]

derek009

hi , just to keep us in loop has anyone any news or up to date pictures of building site at cabonuba , prob nothing at all happening but thought just check …. happy christmas

scoops

Hi guys! I’m still around too! Deafening silence from CV, lawyers, etc.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.